Wilhiam Hydraconis

The VaNiTy ThReAd

NealCrz wrote:

Time for a change of hair hopefully.

Nice, a change can do you good.  I just found some new everyday hair to go along with my new skin and figured I needed some new pics for my profile.  Here's my new look...

Profile_03-11-2014_01_full.png

Profile_03-11-2014_02_SLF.png

...Dres

NealCrz wrote:

thanks,  can I ask who makes the hair?  Looks good.

Of course, it's a new mesh creation called Arata from Argrace... inworld - marketplace.  After spending days looking for just the right shorter hairstyle, I've found that they've got some of the nicest.  The ones at other places tended to make me look too conservative, too feminine or too much like I used a whole can of Aquanet on my head, which I stopped doing in RL back in the eighties.  Not that I mind looking any of those ways from time to time, mind you... just not all the time. :smileyvery-happy:

...Dres

Saraya Starr wrote:

Posting a pic of my RL daughter Tohru, she did a complete makeover and wanted a new pic to show it off
:)

Tohru Home 8.png

Wow Sara and Tohru looks good.  Great eyes like mom :)

Neal :  Yes of course! You know me lol And I did told about the thread to Ullie, we'll see if he joins too :)

Dres: LOOOOOOOVVEEEE the new hair  and skin!

Saraya: She looks beautiful :)

Your new look is fantastic.  What skin is it and can we see a body shot?

EDIT:  I didn't mean it that way but ...

NealCrz wrote:

Thanks Labyrynth.  Saw at the skin faire.  They have lots of body shots at his store

Looking good, Neal.

@Studio: My new skin is by Labyrynth as well (they seem to be rather popular, atm) and the bodies on their skins are pretty much the same.  Here's my post where you can see a larger image of it than on my badge... link.

...Dres

Dresden Ceriano wrote:

NealCrz wrote:

Thanks Labyrynth.  Saw at the skin faire.  They have lots of body shots at his store

Looking good, Neal.

@Studio: My new skin is by Labyrynth as well (they seem to be rather popular, atm) and the bodies on their skins are pretty much the same.  Here's my post where you can see a larger image of it than on my badge...

...Dres

Thanks Dres, had not heard of them.  Just a random find at the faire.  Guy seems to have an edge.