The VaNiTy ThReAd

Wilhiam Hydraconis

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 599 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

NealCrz wrote:

thanks,  can I ask who makes the hair?  Looks good.

Of course, it's a new mesh creation called Arata from Argrace... inworld - marketplace.  After spending days looking for just the right shorter hairstyle, I've found that they've got some of the nicest.  The ones at other places tended to make me look too conservative, too feminine or too much like I used a whole can of Aquanet on my head, which I stopped doing in RL back in the eighties.  Not that I mind looking any of those ways from time to time, mind you... just not all the time. :smileyvery-happy:

...Dres

NealCrz wrote:

Thanks Labyrynth.  Saw at the skin faire.  They have lots of body shots at his store
:)

Looking good, Neal.

@Studio: My new skin is by Labyrynth as well (they seem to be rather popular, atm) and the bodies on their skins are pretty much the same.  Here's my post where you can see a larger image of it than on my badge... link.

...Dres

Dresden Ceriano wrote:

NealCrz wrote:

Thanks Labyrynth.  Saw at the skin faire.  They have lots of body shots at his store
:)

Looking good, Neal.

@Studio: My new skin is by Labyrynth as well (they seem to be rather popular, atm) and the bodies on their skins are pretty much the same.  Here's my post where you can see a larger image of it than on my badge...

...Dres

Thanks Dres, had not heard of them.  Just a random find at the faire.  Guy seems to have an edge.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 599 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.