The VaNiTy ThReAd

Wilhiam Hydraconis

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 600 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Coby Foden wrote:

valerie Inshan wrote:

And this horse looks terrified. Did you try to whisper in his ear? :smileyvery-happy:

Hmm... maybe I shouldn't have had lured the horse to visit a high snowy, slippery hill top after all! :matte-motes-evil-grin:

horse-lure.jpg

Now I really pity that horse, you know. I treat mines with hugs and fresh hay. :P

horses1.jpg

Talking to my self in my new house, don't know why i buy big houses when i live alone. Even my cat didn't want to be bothered with me today. This is actually my first screenshot other than the one's I take when having rezzing issues.

Snapshot_001.png

valerie Inshan wrote:

Loos like that this thread is dying.... One for the road.... I will miss you. :smileysad:

This thread has been going strong for over two years.  As a matter of fact it was it's two year rezday last week; it's not going anywhere!

Sometimes people need a break, and that's cool.

However, I wish I could say the same for the rest of this forum as it appears to be dying.    

Ebbs and flows.  

I am even more simple, I don't even pose lol. I did play with lighting effects on this one though 

dreamy.png

I also want to add, that I have looked through your smile thread, and you all look so pretty! I didn't feel right posting there, since I kind of like my pout :smileyvery-happy:

Marianne Little wrote:

After seeing your home images, I gave up and got a small plot. Now I bet you wonder what that bed and nightstands are...?

Marianne, I have absolutely no idea! :P:D

Wow, I love the personal touch you gave it there, so creative! Why am I not surprised coming from you? Your place looks awesome! :smileyhappy:

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 600 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.