The VaNiTy ThReAd

Wilhiam Hydraconis

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 593 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Does anybody have issues with me linking to your posted pics on this thread from my feed?  I use the feed to market this thread (once every day or so) because of the wonderful posts by all of you.  Please keep them coming.  

This thread has over 4K views, it is the most; and that's pretty cool.  

Storm Clarence wrote:

Does anybody have issues with me linking to your posted pics on this thread from my feed?  I use the feed to market this thread (once every day or so) because of the wonderful posts by all of you.  Please keep them coming.  

Nope. None here.

Great shot Neal, you should post the other one too! :smileyvery-happy:

Val, you're spectacular even when you are just sitting in your home :matte-motes-kiss:

Venus, I feel a little redundant saying over and over how gorgeous your pics are, but they are! lol :matte-motes-smitten:

Drawing a blank.. so insert name here -> Keli ! <-  that elemental ava is badazz! 

Whew Hot Dana!

I only wish my stomach was half as tight as yours is Dres, then maybe I could pull that look off as well :smileyvery-happy:

Pink dawn

Snapshot_024.png

Edited in stuffs I missed =)

Storm Clarence wrote:

Nope, none at all. The more that come in and see, the better :)

Very nice debth of field Valerie and Venus.  I need to work on that.

Thanks Dana for the software tip, they discontinued that one so looking.

UncommonTruth,  you look stunning in that dress such a classic look and the sky adds to the elegance of the photo.

Nice pictures. :)  Caitlin, your avi's feet are so pretty!

I found a way to protect myself. Every girl/woman needs sometimes a tinfoilhat against men who seduce and a piece of kryptonite against men who think they're like supermans needing to "rescue" every woman they see. ;p

tinfoilkrypt.png

Also i finally got those LeeZu's pretty BritPants i've been drooling over a long time. Sorry, i just think they look so amazing i have to advertise a tiny bit. :matte-motes-little-laugh: (the picture i took could be a bit better though...)

Gorgeous pictures ladies! I missed them because of the forum bug yesterday, no more email notifications for the posts in our threads. Hope this is fixed now.

Here's one for the road before leaving for vacation. Boudoir's latest outfit worn in an eerie forest. :smileyhappy:

roses.jpg

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 593 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.