The VaNiTy ThReAd

Wilhiam Hydraconis

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 756 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

@UT Smoking!!!

You might be a redneck if...

You think the stock market has a fence around it.

You think the O.J. trial was the big Sunkist and Minutemaid taste test.

Your boat has not left the driveway in 15 years.

Your front porch collapses and kills more than three dogs.

Your coffee table used to be a telephone cable spool.

You keep a can of Raid on the kitchen table.

You've ever used a toilet seat as a picture frame.

Your home has more miles on it than your car.

Love the line about Walmart in this song lol

I did a major avatar change thanks in part to a thread here. I've been chatting across the Internet about both the avatar and 1920s Berlin so I thought I'd show a little of both. There's a 1920's Berlin thread that someone started in the RP sub-forum (so hard to keep all these sub-forums straight) that I am posting a few pics to as well. These are all straight from SL with no PShop.

A fine fall sunset in 1929, Berlin.

1920sBerlin_004.jpg

Paris, in the rain @ Cupcake sim (and this one is PShopped).

EEparisRain1.jpg

ellynE new_003.jpg

• Like 1

Ian Undercroft wrote:

Seeing that Rudi's now taken an interest in this thread, isn't it about time he posted a vanity pic of his avatar?

What do you think ladies? Do you think you'll be able to keep your hands off him?

Excellent idea, Ian! I wonder if his avi is as impossibly handsome as yours is? :matte-motes-big-grin:

Kelli May wrote:

RudolphUkka wrote:

Kelli May wrote:Thank you. I may be in the gutter, but like you, I'm gazing at the stars.

That's really Wild, Kelli; well, almost.

Rudi

Wilde Thing! Better a Trogg than a troll.

Did you know that Reg Presley spent all his royalties trying to prove that crop circles were made by aliens? Then, when the guy that had been making them for forty years admitted it, Reg went into denial.

Rudi

Ian Undercroft wrote:

Seeing that Rudi's now taken an interest in this thread, isn't it about time he posted a vanity pic of his avatar?

What do you think ladies? Do you think you'll be able to keep your hands off him?

Erm, I am currently in a committed relationship. I'll think about the pic though, as long as you promise neither of them will find out about it.

Rudi

RudolphUkka wrote:

Kelli May wrote:

RudolphUkka wrote:

Kelli May wrote:Thank you. I may be in the gutter, but like you, I'm gazing at the stars.

That's really Wild, Kelli; well, almost.

Rudi

Wilde Thing! Better a Trogg than a troll.

Did you know that Reg Presley spent all his royalties trying to prove that crop circles were made by aliens? Then, when the guy that had been making them for forty years admitted it, Reg went into denial.

Rudi

I remember that he had an intense interest in UFOs and crop circles, and he sank a lot of money into investigating them. I still have some issues of Fortean Times from the height of the crop circle craze, including the one which covered Doug and Dave's admission that they faked many of them. A few years later, my brother and his friends created one on the hill above my home town. Despite the clear knowledge that circles were simple to create, the local rag trotted out all the usual claptrap about windstorms, aliens and ley lines.

Back on topic, though: it'd be good to put a face to your name.

UncommonTruth wrote:

I love this purple dress, great texture, it looks cozy and sexy at the same time. I havnt visited Berlin yet, but its on my list :smileyhappy:

@Sylvia- just wow, very well done!

Thanks. I love that sweater dress, too. The designer is Maizon Rayna of Terra d'ombra. This isn't a typical design in style but the quality of texture and design is.

@ Sylvia: I agree. Wow. The photo is great!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 756 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.