The VaNiTy ThReAd

Wilhiam Hydraconis

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 608 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Kylie Jaxxon wrote:

lol, Raven...this one totally undid me when it was posted...check out post #33 of this thread.  It's of one of our most favorite forumites :matte-motes-inlove:

And he is still so...

Ian.png

He's nice as well.  I like the risque picture with his sweater up :matte-motes-big-grin-wink:

I've been experimenting with the preset sky windlight settings. This is fog derended with the preset Incongruent Truths (not to be confused with Uncommon Truth). Here's a couple of incongruent truths. While many of the avatars look very sexy, the worst rl sex is better than the best slex. Or perhaps that's an inconvenient truth?

cropped Snapshot_001.png

Randall Ahren wrote:

I've been experimenting with the preset sky windlight settings. This is fog derended with the preset Incongruent Truths (not to be confused with Uncommon Truth). Here's a couple of incongruent truths. While many of the avatars look very sexy, the worst rl sex is better than the best slex. Or perhaps that's an inconvenient truth?

cropped Snapshot_001.png

You rock.  You roll.  You rock and roll. 

Another inconvenient (or is it incongruent) truth is that its far less common for men to think it was bad than for women, and it isnt fun to be the one to break the news. Wich brings us to a sad truth, many men dont even realise when the label worst ever has been stamped on them :smileysad:

I think that kind of edges over to the cougar thread..why younger women like older men (they know what they're doing) and older women like younger men (to show them how its done) :smileyvery-happy:

Nice pic btw ^^ 

@Kylie,  'He'?  You mean Ian?  /me smiles  I thought something was going on here.

@Randall:  I am guessing blue is your favorite color.

@Val:  Your phone is ringing, it is the one stuffed in your purse.

@Kellie:  Love the look no matter how you characterize it.  Are the black smudges under your eyes tatt layer or on the skin itself?  Very cool.

@Storm:  Tiger, you just do not know what affect you have on women.  One look at that pouch wine and .....swoons.

Venus Petrov wrote:

@Kylie,  'He'?  You mean Ian?  /me smiles  I thought something was going on here.

@Randall:  I am guessing blue is your favorite color.

@Val:  Your phone is ringing, it is the one stuffed in your purse.

@Kellie:  Love the look no matter how you characterize it.  Are the black smudges under your eyes tatt layer or on the skin itself?  Very cool.

@Storm:  Tiger, you just do not know what affect you have on women.  One look at that
pouch
wine and .....swoons.

My look? The black is on a tattoo layer (actually called 'raccoon eyes'), although I used a skin with fairly dark eyeliner to make it less jarring. The eyes are from a feral raccoon av and have no white, which works really well with the black surround.

Saraya Starr wrote:

New Look, New Home, and I think, The Perfect Christmas Tree  :matte-motes-smile:

Clothes make the woman. As Mark Twain noted, naked people have little or no influence on society. For the new year, perhaps a new attitude is in order to accompany your stunning new looks and home:

I'm feelin' good from my head to my shoes
Know where I'm goin' and I know what to do
I tidied up my point of view
I got a new attitude
  -Patti LaBelle

Thankyou all for the compliments :)

@ Val, Yes the house is from Kismet, it is called Berkshire Manor and the tree is from Kismet as well, they are upstairs at the furniture store. :)  It is a bit primmy @ 87 prims, but I love it.

@ Uncommon,  Lol,  I am glad you like the look, The hair is Marianne from Truth, The skin is Lacie2 in peach from LAQ, and the dress is called Kaithlyn Teal Quilted, it is from the clothing store on the Kismet sim :)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 608 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.