Pffff...

Six Igaly

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3449 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

<rant>

How many people like to collect trinkets and save them in things like old cigar boxes? I bet more then one (me). And how many of them would be longing for a cigar anytime the cigar box is in sight? Well?

Yet some person ( I would like to call an idiot but I can't so I won't) felt the need to flag one of my items because of this guideline: Depictions of or references to alcohol or tobacco use. Ridiculous, what is flagged is just a very old cigar box with some trinkets inside, an organizer! OK well, if it makes the person feel good. But hey! Do your homework! You still need to flag the demo that is also on my MP!

</rant>

Six Igaly wrote:

<rant>

How many people like to collect trinkets and save them in things like old cigar boxes? I bet more then one (me). And how many of them would be longing for a cigar anytime the cigar box is in sight? Well?

Yet some person ( I would like to call an idiot but I can't so I won't) felt the need to flag one of my items because of this guideline: 
Depictions
of or references to alcohol or tobacco
use
. Ridiculous, what is flagged is just a very old cigar box with some trinkets inside, an organizer! OK well, if it makes the person feel good. But hey! Do your homework! You still need to flag the demo that is also on my MP!

</rant>

see here:

http://community.secondlife.com/t5/General-Discussion-Forum/Has-smoking-suddenly-been-outlawed/m-p/2862586/highlight/true#M197348

Monti Messmer wrote:

A friend has a table chair sunshade ... and on the table is a green bottle. Flagged for alcohol.

Does the bottle have an indentation (a bump) going inside the bottle at the bottom? If so, then it is a wine bottle.

OMG! A wine bottle! Alcohol alert!  freakout.gif

Green-wine-bottle.jpg

:smileyvery-happy:  :smileywink:

It's about Saving the parents!! \o/

Because it's all of our responsability to pick up the slack of where they failed at their jobs..

We gotta get these kids ready for the real world by hiding as much of it from them as possible in those important ,learning about the real world years..

hehehe :smileytongue:

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3449 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.