Textures constantly going blurred

37 minutes ago, DaWolfie Winterwolf said:

In Answer to Blurryness : Use "Hi-Res" option, if your computer is powerful enough, mine isn't and its still alive.

Alternative Eco Friendly Fix ( : Clear Cache

Is it against the forum guidelines to slap someone with a wet fish?  :D

• Haha 2

36 minutes ago, Whirly Fizzle said:

Is it against the forum guidelines to slap someone with a wet fish?  :D

The wetter the better :)

I'm not following your jokes "Girls", does it have anything to do with having balls attached in a PG Region (?)

You follow (?)

Keep this topic on the subject instead of deviating somewhere else, Thanks.

18 minutes ago, DaWolfie Winterwolf said:

I'm not following your jokes "Girls", does it have anything to do with having balls attached in a PG Region (?)

You follow (?)

I dont follow but you revived a necro post to give out of date advice.  These days clearing cache is not recommended. But I'm blonde someone more technical will explain though

Edited by Cindy Evanier

Why not (?) 

Added : Also, If the problem persist and there is a topic already there, then there is no need to create another one. Don't you think (?)

This is indeed an old post, but the problem is still around, I never had to use the option "Hi-Res" before, I just started to have to for no reason and seems to be the only way to avoid getting blurry textures.

Edited by DaWolfie Winterwolf

51 minutes ago, DaWolfie Winterwolf said:

Why not (?) 

Because most problems are not really a cache issue, but a graphics settings issue or a pc ability issue or ..... a thousand other things.

I tried Pussycats suggestions and saw an immediate improvement to my computer performance with Second Life. Fair to explain, my machine was manufactured in 2013, but is still hanging in there, so to my end, the info she suggested was/is still applicable, Sometimes old threads do come in handy.

1 hour ago, DaWolfie Winterwolf said:

Answer me this :

Are you a person that turns off the computer everytime you don't use it or you keep it running 24/7/365 (?)

If you are asking me, I never turn my computer off unless I leave home for multiple days or I'm rebooting.  I do put the monitor and computer to sleep at night and during the workday.

4 hours ago, DaWolfie Winterwolf said:

You follow (?)

!!forumpolice.png

• Haha 1

It should not be the way to fix it but if you girls thinks its the only solution be happy.

Since I noticed a bad temper on all the females showing up in here to reply to me, except for one this is a little song for all of you who got their period late

Enjoy

5 hours ago, Jerilynn Lemon said:

I tried Pussycats suggestions and saw an immediate improvement to my computer performance with Second Life. Fair to explain, my machine was manufactured in 2013, but is still hanging in there, so to my end, the info she suggested was/is still applicable, Sometimes old threads do come in handy.

Yes but still that should not be the answer, Linden made one specific change that broke everything again, even if the post is from 2013 and we are in 2017 Im still aiming into the problem being there, its not just enabling an option that only appear in the developers menu, but as you can see, some people can't relate on finding any other fix and they get upset when someone shows up trying to find another way to fix things.

5 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

If you are asking me, I never turn my computer off unless I leave home for multiple days or I'm rebooting.  I do put the monitor and computer to sleep at night and during the workday.

That explains it all.

• Confused 1

6 hours ago, DaWolfie Winterwolf said:

It should not be the way to fix it but if you girls thinks its the only solution be happy.

Since I noticed a bad temper on all the females showing up in here to reply to me, except for one this is a little song for all of you who got their period late

Enjoy

Whatta maroon.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, DaWolfie Winterwolf said:

Enjoy

So if a female doesn't agree with you, she must be having menstrual issues?

I'd suggest maybe you are having some sort of male ego issues.......... or maybe you are just a d!ckhead.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 1

56 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Darn it! I came to this thread hoping to see a picture of a d!ck.

Will some hair do?  (It is hard to find photos in this category that can be posted here)

Temp4.jpg.287405bd530c3c299f77ca0089d0dad3.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

12 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Will some hair do?  (It is hard to find photos in this category that can be posted here)

Is that Justin Beiber?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

That's a very knotty picture! :ph34r:

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Ever have a comment you just have to make, damn the consequences? I have one. But since I have had one (1) comment here deleted by the mods (rightfully so too. I went off my meds), it's best I just think of this pic and chuckle.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1