She banned me :(

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4149 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

tako Absent wrote:

BOSS
: So you did't go to work because you were upset from being banned from going to a park in that virtual game?? A VIDEO GAME??? LIKE THE SIMS????!!!YOU ARE FIRED!

/me imagining Trinity's drama scene in RL...

oh, shoot !!!!!

/me goes back to cry even more :smileywink:

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Perrie Juran wrote:

Mars Passport.jpg

It gives me great pleasure to present you with this.

You are always welcome on my World!

Awww !!! thank you Perrie ! :smileyhappy:

well, im usually really afraid with plane, so you can imagine about a space shuttle... but im afraid i wont have any choice, and the only one will be to exile myself on another planet .... hehehehe... thank you ! i will start soon a new life on Mars so :smileyhappy:

Amethyst Jetaime wrote:

Well I am sure this has ruined your entire SL experience, after all you are ENTITLED to go anywhere you want to go no matter how you behave.  You should not go to work or indeed do anything else in SL or RL until this injustice is rectified and the land owner is forced to leave SL.

I'd retaliate by advising all your friends to stay away from there, put something in your profile about it and go to every non-LL SL forum and NAME AND SHAME!!!  Be sure to exaggerate all the facts and throw in a few fictions too to gain everyone's sympathy.

Then create an alt and go there and thumb your nose at them.  Give them something to really ban you over so you get the alt banned too.  Do this over and over and over to make the owner's SL a living hell!  I'm sure the owner will get sick of you and either relent or give you the experience of being AR'd too!  What fun!

jumping smily.gif

/me notes cautiously in a book this smart reciepe to make other pp's life looking like hell... " that can be really usefull in the future ehehheheh" :smileywink: 

Perrie Juran wrote:

venus.jpg

Trinity Yazimoto wrote:

Where are you Dillon ????????

/me giggles 

oh well if she took the space shuffle before me and then went to Mars before me, im afraid she will ban be from there too...

sighs

well, anyway, the ban was only for 24 hours, so i guess ill be able to land on Mars tom ! i cant wait ! 

Trinity Yazimoto wrote:

Perrie Juran wrote:

venus.jpg

Trinity Yazimoto wrote:

Where are you Dillon ????????

/me giggles 

oh well if she took the space shuffle before me and then went to Mars before me, im afraid she will ban be from there too...

sighs

well, anyway, the ban was only for 24 hours, so i guess ill be able to land on Mars tom ! i cant wait ! 

I can see that I will have to take you on a tour of the Universe.

That's Venus.

ahahahhahah Perrie ! indeed !

and you know, im really unforgivable. Really, really

no more than 4 weeks ago, we hosted in the library i manage a conference about astronomy. we even could see planets with a telescope..

ive downloaded since then the lil software called Stellarium that is amazing to look at planets and everything in the sky..

on top, we hosted to an educational exhibit on the same topic, that ive guided for school classes when they went to visit it...And yes, ive been commenting pics about Venus and Mars for 2 weeks, enough to remember what is what.... i feel totally dumb right now.... 

so well, im really really unforgivable lol

i bet i mistaked bec of the Mars passports you sent to me some posts ago... :smileyfrustrated:

ETA : but i accept of course your invit for a tour of the universe :smileyhappy: Yay ! See i need some revisions hehehehe

Trinity, I was going to say I was sorry for getting here so late, but because I was late I had the pleasure of reading all the posts in order. This is easily the funniest thread I've seen since 16 left.

It's so nice to see everyone pitching in with such good advice and offers of help. Of course, it means I'll have to log in at Pooley or someplace tonight to avoid be destroyed instantly by Drake and Ceka's formidable weapons, but these things happen.

As you noted, the ban will expire when I log in this evening, so you'll be free to come over and see if you can do something so outrageous I can ban you again ;-).

ps: Val was correct regarding the rare and exotic plants. I have daisies in the park and in my front yard that I got from Eloise Bailey when she departed from Second Life. It's kind of cool that I have those pretty white flowers to remind me of a beautiful lady who almost always wore white.

Marvin 02.jpg

Dillon Levenque wrote:

It's so nice to see everyone pitching in with such good advice and offers of help. Of course, it means I'll have to log in at Pooley or someplace tonight to avoid be destroyed instantly by Drake and Ceka's formidable weapons, but these things happen.

I can lend you one of my Space Modulators.

Dillon !!! Yay !!! you are here !!!

so you must understand that since the thread were i asked to be banned yesterday has been deleted while i was sleeping... so no way to tell you it worked than this new thread :smileyvery-happy:

Thank you Dillon, now, thanks to you i know what is it to be banned and on top i even know what is it to come and complain about it in the forum ehehhehehe

And yes, ill be glad to come back later after the ban to look at these flowers.

i think i owe to eveyone some explanations :smileyhappy:

yesterday in another thread about being banned, someone said that being banned at least one time in SL is normal and if you havent experienced this there was smth wrong...

so i couldnt let my SL existence with this something wrong... ive never been banned in my all 4 years and this had be fixed rigth away...

So Dillon right away offered her help and banned me for 24 hours from her park. She sent to me a nice nc and the lm. so i could experience my ban this morning while i was having my breakfast :smileyhappy:

All this was only a joke, but not with nefarious purpose... just bec after all the long threads we have about the tos updates, i thought we all needed a break :smileyvery-happy:

i hope you enjoyed it like i did.. 

i apologize to all the sweet pp who have been worried for me...

and thanks to everyone for all the sweet support you gave to me :smileywink:

and of course, Thanks Dillon ! :smileyhappy:

Dillon Levenque wrote:

Trinity, I was going to say I was sorry for getting here so late, but because I
was
late I had the pleasure of reading all the posts in order. This is easily the funniest thread I've seen since 16 left.

As you noted, the ban will expire when I log in this evening, so you'll be free to come over and see if you can do something so outrageous I can ban you again ;-).

ps: Val was correct regarding the rare and exotic plants. I have daisies in the park and in my front yard that I got from Eloise Bailey when she departed from Second Life. It's kind of cool that I have those pretty white flowers to remind me of a beautiful lady who almost always wore white.

:smileysurprised: Uh Oh!.....You mean... It was your place we were sposed to go to?? Oo

Ummm.... Oopsies?:smileyembarrassed:

Oh Boy!! Do i have a lot of explaining to do to that older couple back there...

Trinity Yazimoto wrote:

Dillon !!! Yay !!! you are here !!!

so you must understand that since the thread were i asked to be banned yesterday has been deleted while i was sleeping... so no way to tell you it worked than this new thread :smileyvery-happy:

Thank you Dillon, now, thanks to you i know what is it to be banned and on top i even know what is it to come and complain about it in the forum ehehhehehe

And yes, ill be glad to come back later after the ban to look at these flowers.

i think i owe to eveyone some explanations :smileyhappy:

yesterday in another thread about being banned, someone said that being banned at least one time in SL is normal and if you havent experienced this there was smth wrong...

so i couldnt let my SL existence with this something wrong... ive never been banned in my all 4 years and this had be fixed rigth away...

So Dillon right away offered her help and banned me for 24 hours from her park. She sent to me a nice nc and the lm. so i could experience my ban this morning while i was having my breakfast :smileyhappy:

All this was only a joke, but not with nefarious purpose... just bec after all the long threads we have about the tos updates, i thought we all needed a break :smileyvery-happy:

i hope you enjoyed it like i did.. 

i apologize to all the sweet pp who have been worried for me...

and thanks to everyone for all the sweet support you gave to me :smileywink:

and of course, Thanks Dillon ! :smileyhappy:

i was in that thread and remember you saying that  hehehehe

i knew you were playing around..

i just for some reason could not figure out who's initials they were until  Dillon posted hehehehe

Whew, thank goodness it was all just a dream I had.  I have been following white rabbits all day long and thought the Red Queen had banned you from her land for painting all the roses, and for stuffing the dormouse into the teapot.

Dillon, you should charge five quid for your services. Like  http://www.fivesquids.co.uk/

Marigold Devin wrote:

Whew, thank goodness it was all just a dream I had.  I have been following white rabbits all day long and thought the Red Queen had banned you from her land for painting all the roses, and for stuffing the dormouse into the teapot.

Dillon, you should charge five quid for your services. Like 

omg i just noticed something when you mentioned the red queen from alice in wonderland..

in resident evil..there is a red queen and an alice..

after all those movies i just now noticed it this very moment..

i never miss stuff like that..

they slipped that one by me really good...i get really distracted when it comes to zombies..

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4149 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.