She banned me :(

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3985 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

So, this morning, i woke up and as usually, while having my breakfast i logged into SL...

i ve found a nc sent by a well known forumer here ...(D. L. for not naming her :smileywink:) saying she banned me from her park....

ive tried then to tp there and yes.. i knew the thrill of being banned.. ive landed just in the parcel beside hers and when i tried to walk till the park, i saw the yellow barriers and a pop up message, saying to me i was not allowed to come into this land...

awww ! how sad ! why ?? but why ??? why did you banned me ? :smileywink:

you said so nice things to me in the notecard and nevertheless you banned me .... i shout here i never made anything wrong.. im totally inocent... im a good girl .... always... everytime..... why did you banned me ??

i had to call my boss to tell him i wont go at rl work today bec i cant stop crying ... this is so cruel !

i know there are tons of other places.. i know it.. but being banned from one land will from now on, make my sl so different... Awwww

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why would anybody ban a sweet girl like you? To make up for it, I invite you to spend as much time as you like in my park. It has everything a park should have - grass, rock, rock, grass, and much much more, such as grass and rock. It's a dream park - if you like to dream about rock and grass, that is. It's a grass and rock enthusiast's paradise. From now on, you have unrestricted access to it :)

Oh Trin, baby, who could possibly be stupid and cruel enough to ban a wonderful girl such as you?!!!  :smileysurprised: Did she even give a reason for that? I'll never understand those who ban without a word of explaination. This is not only lame and mean, it is lamentalby coward.

I'll stand by you if you need to talk about that at any time. And you know my place is wide open for you. You are a precious friend Trin, I hate to know you are crying and I swear I won't you down. 

Your friend, Val. :heart:

Phil Deakins wrote:

Why would anybody ban a sweet girl like you? To make up for it, I invite you to spend as much time as you like in my park. It has everything a park should have - grass, rock, rock, grass, and much much more, such as grass and rock. It's a dream park - if you like to dream about rock and grass, that is. It's a grass and rock enthusiast's paradise. From now on, you have unrestricted access to it
:)

awww Phil, this is so sweet from you :heart:

idk what i did wrong ... im just hoping she will come here to say why she banned me... (well when this lazy girl will finally wake up... im sure shes still sleeping for now....:smileywink:)

i will for sure visit your park :smileyhappy:. thanks a bunch Phil.. i really needed recomfort you know. 

hugs to you :smileywink:

aww Val thank you for your so sweet words, im so lucky to have friends like you.

im pretty sure she will come and claim ive asked for being baned... She will say i wanted to know the thrill of being in front of the yellow barrier.. and maybe to experiment being a babycry in the forum lol...

Do not believe her !!! 

i may challenge her to point a link to somewhere i could have said such thing.... for an unexpected reason, i know she wont be able !!!

im totally innocent !!! that s it !!!

but well, i guess we will have to wait some hours that she finishes her night... sighs

CAPAL wrote:

Not sure about that, but maybe you were sitting in a chair, on which you haven't been allowed to sit on?

ahhahahahhah  yes indeed.. i could have sit with red hair there lol

but no... i ve never been there  before.. it was the first time..

i even didnt have the lm for there..

she sent it to me with the note...

but she banned me...

OK. So I called Sherlock and Dr. Watson at the rescue and we did some investigations. Seems that this park is full of very rare botanical species, gathered from the most remote parts of the world and pampered very carefully by their owner. We suspect that you deliberately DID pee on those. Plus you are accused of feeding the meeroos with poisoned berries. 

Now what do you have to say in your defense? :P

hahahahhahhahahha !!!

well about feeeding pets with poisoned food, i claim its not true !!! i will never feed pets with poisoned food ! humans, probably, but not pets lol....

and well about peeing on the plants..... may i call my lawyer ??? i wont talk without my lawyer ....:smileyvery-happy:

valerie Inshan wrote:

Talk NOW. You're under arrest. :matte-motes-evil:

catarrest.jpg

awwwww i forgot to dress myself this morning....  now everyone will know it while seing the photo !!!

well ok then.... maybe i peed on 1 plant or 2... maybe..... but how could i know these plants were protected. ??? well i can even say, ive chewed some grass there too :smileywink:

The person who banned me didnt put any board to tell it... obviously she wanted i do myself the mistake for having a good reason for banning me.... :smileyvery-happy:

Trinity Yazimoto wrote:

So, this morning, i woke up and as usually, while having my breakfast i logged into SL...

i ve found a nc sent by a well known forumer here ...(D. L. for not naming her :smileywink:) saying she banned me from her park....

ive tried then to tp there and yes.. i knew the thrill of being banned.. ive landed just in the parcel beside hers and when i tried to walk till the park, i saw the yellow barriers and a pop up message, saying to me i was not allowed to come into this land...

awww ! how sad ! why ?? but why ??? why did you banned me ? :smileywink:

you said so nice things to me in the notecard and nevertheless you banned me .... i shout here i never made anything wrong.. im totally inocent... im a good girl .... always... everytime..... why did you banned me ??

i had to call my boss to tell him i wont go at rl work today bec i cant stop crying ... this is so cruel !

i know there are tons of other places.. i know it.. but being banned from one land will from now on, make my sl so different... Awwww

At least you got notice - one day I was flying my airplane across the Mainland and I hit banlines when I was flying above standard ban-line height - turned out a forumite who I'd never had any interaction with banned me from their land (along with two others from the forum who I've also never seen have any interaction with this particular avatar.) I really should have just left my airplane stuck there...

Trinity Yazimoto wrote:

Ceka Cianci wrote:

you are in good company at least.. hehehehehe

hum... how do you know this ?

this is precisely what she said to me in the notecard where she was telling to me i m banned.... :smileywink:

because i am  on some of the most famous network ban lists out there..

and some of the not so famous ones as well..

after awhile it's easy to spot out the ebil clown notecards..

now it's time to teach you the special dance and our anthem of the band..hehehe

a 1 and a 2 and a 3!!

OH HELLS NO!!!!!

It's on now.. i know who did this and i will take care of them personally... i will rezz a self repeating Noob attractor there.. it also attracts the jerkish bloodlines player (not the respectful ones) while playing Justin Beibers Baby over and over and over.. MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Bann Trin will ya...

Space Marines!! Lock and Load! For the Empress!!!

Snapshot_006.png

Now you can't say you've never been banned before! You too can feel the shame, the horror, the indignation! I say she should have let you go to her park so you could do something utterly outrageous and THEN ban you, what fun is a ban if you haven't done anything to earn it? Then again, what fun is it to talk about the injustice of it all, the D R A M A if you are an innocent victim of some mean land owner's whim?  :matte-motes-shocked:

Trinity, if you're interested in being a REAL bad girl, come to the estate I manage or my ML parcel, I can ban you from 3 full sims and oh, about 1/8th of a sim, give or take :matte-motes-wink-tongue:

Drake1 Nightfire wrote:

OH HELLS NO!!!!!

It's on now.. i know who did this and i will take care of them personally... i will rezz a self repeating Noob attractor there.. it also attracts the jerkish bloodlines player (not the respectful ones) while playing Justin Beibers Baby over and over and over.. MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Bann Trin will ya...

Snapshot_006.png

you handle it up there..i'll handle the critters down here!!

it's Road kill time!!:matte-motes-evil-invert:

5196205974_4c058fc76d_b.jpg

Drake1 Nightfire wrote:

OH HELLS NO!!!!!

Bann Trin will ya...

Snapshot_006.png

awww Drake !! so good to have friends like you....im glad to have a so great bodyguard :smileywink:

ETA : wooot ! im just seing i have another bodyguard :Ceka !!! well i wont never be afraid anymore now... lol....with such bodyguards nothing bad can happen to me :smileyhappy:

Lucretia Brandenburg wrote:

Now you can't say you've never been banned before! You too can feel the shame, the horror, the indignation! I say she should have let you go to her park so you could do something utterly outrageous and THEN ban you, what fun is a ban if you haven't done anything to earn it? Then again, what fun is it to talk about the injustice of it all, the D R A M A if you are an innocent victim of some mean land owner's whim?  :matte-motes-shocked:

Trinity, if you're interested in being a REAL bad girl, come to the estate I manage or my ML parcel, I can ban you from 3 full sims and oh, about 1/8th of a sim, give or take :matte-motes-wink-tongue:

oh damn im foiled !!!! :smileyfrustrated:

well since the thread you make reference too has been deleted... maybe i will deny ehheheheheheh :smileywink:

Well I am sure this has ruined your entire SL experience, after all you are ENTITLED to go anywhere you want to go no matter how you behave.  You should not go to work or indeed do anything else in SL or RL until this injustice is rectified and the land owner is forced to leave SL.

I'd retaliate by advising all your friends to stay away from there, put something in your profile about it and go to every non-LL SL forum and NAME AND SHAME!!!  Be sure to exaggerate all the facts and throw in a few fictions too to gain everyone's sympathy.

Then create an alt and go there and thumb your nose at them.  Give them something to really ban you over so you get the alt banned too.  Do this over and over and over to make the owner's SL a living hell!  I'm sure the owner will get sick of you and either relent or give you the experience of being AR'd too!  What fun!

jumping smily.gif

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3985 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.