Happy RezDay....

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4017 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

awww awwwww awwww !!!!!!

What a cute thread !!!!!!

And why didnt i see it before ????

im the last one to know here ! ..:smileyvery-happy: (well as usually)

So you wont stop to surprise me Czari, will you ?

Happy Rezz day to you too ! Shame you couldnt come online ! but well... we will celebrate a non rezz day next time so !

And thanks to everyone who has wished to us an happy rezzday ! :smileyhappy: Hugs to every of you ;))) 

and this video Coby ! Awwww... so im the tiny cute one ? The more curved so :smileylol: ... Awwww... im delighted to be so !

Thanks to everyone ! it makes my day really happy !

Hugs !

Lol Drake !

i saw me in your first video :smileywink:. Yes ! The bear was me.... i know the pic leaves fast but i could recognize me pretty well lol..... Or wait .. maybe i was the grandma with the big bowl in the 3rd video .... arrrrghhh. i start to be too much old and my memory fails so often now.... :smileyvery-happy:, but im pretty sure i recognize the bowl lol

Qie Niangao wrote:

Where I grew up was mostly settled by Scandinavians, and some of the old-timers still sounded like the Swedish chef on the Muppets:

"Anudder birtday yah. Too soon oldt, too late schmart."

Happy rezday guys!

That saying is so true.  Thank you for your wishes, Qie! :)

Czari Zenovka wrote:

Qie Niangao wrote:

Where I grew up was mostly settled by Scandinavians, and some of the old-timers still sounded like the Swedish chef on the Muppets:

Happy rezday guys!

That saying is so true.  Thank you for your wishes, Qie!
:)

lol, on the contrary to Czari, i dont understand the saying hehehehehhe... but thanks anyway Qie ! :smileyhappy:

Trinity Yazimoto wrote:

Czari Zenovka wrote:

Qie Niangao wrote:

Happy rezday guys!

lol, on the contrary to Czari, i dont understand the saying hehehehehhe... but thanks anyway Qie ! :smileyhappy:

Paraphrase: We get old too fast and wise too slowly. ;)

Czari Zenovka wrote:

Trinity Yazimoto wrote:

Czari Zenovka wrote:

Qie Niangao wrote:

Happy rezday guys!

Paraphrase: We get old too fast and wise too slowly.
;)

ah thanks sweetie... and yes, its so true....:smileyhappy:

Awww LL sent to me a bday cake for my rezzday lol !

well, contrary to the Valentine day's gift that was too unpersonal for me, this one is cute. And its a nice attention, even if i know its all automated.

on top i love cakes ! :smileyhappy:

So well, thank you LL ! (yeah i dont say it often, but its sincere this time lol) :smileyhappy:

Trinity Yazimoto wrote:

well, contrary to the Valentine day's gift that was too unpersonal for me, this one is cute. And its a nice attention, even if i know its all automated.

So well, thank you LL ! (yeah i dont say it often, but its sincere this time lol) :smileyhappy:

HEYYYYYYY!!! I didn't get a cake from LL!!!!!  :matte-motes-crying:

Czari Zenovka wrote:

Trinity Yazimoto wrote:

you didnt recieve the mail from LL in your mailbox wishing you an happy rezz day ? There is a link in this one for the free rezzday cake in the market place lol...

here : https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Second-Life-Rez-Day-Cake/3709700

well, its partially mesh lol, so maybe they didnt sent to you bec they know you are procrastinating for buying your new comp ! :smileyvery-happy:

Trinity Yazimoto wrote:

Czari Zenovka wrote:

Trinity Yazimoto wrote:

you didnt recieve the mail from LL in your mailbox wishing you an happy rezz day ? There is a link in this one for the free rezzday cake in the market place lol...

here : 

well, its partially mesh lol, so maybe they didnt sent to you bec they know you are procrastinating for buying your new comp ! :smileyvery-happy:

No, didn't receive mail and just logged in to check if the cake was in my received folder...nada.

At this point I may just ditch the whole idea of a new PC and go play WoW. And no one responded to my dance request either.  :(

noooo, the cake is not supposed to be in your inventory lol, you should get the link for buying it for free in the mail they were supposed to send to you..;

well my alt had the same mail some times ago for her rezzday, but i didnt paid no mind, lol since i rarely use her. But well, Trinity is Trinity lol, i had to get the cake for her !

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4017 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.