Happy RezDay....

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4017 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

No, didn't receive mail 

FWIW, I and a couple alts had to dig it out of our respective spam folders. I can't seem to locate the email now, but it must have come from some address that gmail found suspicious.

Assuming it's still the same cake, you may not want to go to a great deal of trouble getting it. I mean, it's the thought that counts, right?

Umm. Okay, maybe not so much "thought" exactly. More like "algorithm."

Czari Zenovka wrote:

No, didn't receive mail and just logged in to check if the cake was in my received folder...nada.

At this point I may just ditch the whole idea of a new PC and go play WoW. And no one responded to my dance request either. 
:(

You basstards...

Will take you later in the evening, aslong as you don`t poke my eyes out :matte-motes-wink-tongue:

Madelaine McMasters wrote:

Czari Zenovka wrote:

...Trinity Yazimoto (4 years)   and...

Me!  (6 years)

Birds of a feather have Rezdays together...or something like that!

Happy Rezday, Trinity!!!! :heart:

...plucks a feather from each of you as a remembrance.

Happy RezDay, Czari and Trin!

*Ouchies*  Thank you, Madelaine. :)

Qie Niangao wrote:

No, didn't receive mail 

FWIW, I and a couple alts had to dig it out of our respective spam folders. I can't seem to locate the email now, but it must have come from some address that gmail found suspicious.

Assuming it's still the same cake, you may not want to go to a great deal of trouble getting it. I mean, it's the thought that counts, right?

Umm. Okay, maybe not so much "thought" exactly. More like "algorithm."

I check my spam box daily since it sometimes "forgets" and good mail goes there.  Was thinking of other email addresses, but only ever gave LL the one.  Now that I think of it, I never got one for my alts either....hmmmmm.

Alicia Sautereau wrote:

Czari Zenovka wrote:

No, didn't receive mail and just logged in to check if the cake was in my received folder...nada.

At this point I may just ditch the whole idea of a new PC and go play WoW. And no one responded to my dance request either. 

You basstards...

Will take you later in the evening, aslong as you don`t poke my eyes out :matte-motes-wink-tongue:

LOL - it's only my own eye I poke.  *Hugs* and thank you :)

Loooooooooook !!!!!!!!

Look what i found while i logged in SL after my day at rl work ! 

Drake gift 1.pngdrake gift 2.pngdrake gift 3.pngdrake gift 4.png

This gorgeous red cardigan has been sent to me by Drake as rezzday gift !!!

OMG its so precious ! and it touch me a lot.... on top of being a so adorable attention (it would even been a simple cube i would have been glad) but no... on top of this, this cardigan is awesomely gorgeous !!!!! Usually, i dont like a lot mesh clothes lol, but this one i do love it a loooooot ! i love the style, the design, really really, and the texture is perfect !

Thank you Drake, really huge thanks ! :smileyhappy::heart:

Trinity Yazimoto wrote:

Trinity Yazimoto wrote:

Thanks Maddy ! 

Well now you pluck feathers ? and no more hands in pockets ? :smileywink:

hugs 

Birds have pockets?

Lol you use to say it yourself ... pockets are not really needed to put your hands in lol

That's right. All I need to put "hands in" is hands! And between Snugs and me, we've got four of 'em!

Cover your bums, everybody!

Trinity Yazimoto wrote:

Trinity Yazimoto wrote:

Thanks Maddy ! 

Well now you pluck feathers ? and no more hands in pockets ? :smileywink:

hugs 

Birds have pockets?

Lol you use to say it yourself ... pockets are not really needed to put your hands in lol

That's right. All I need to put "hands in" is hands! And between Snugs and me, we've got four of 'em!

Cover your bums, everybody!

Lol Maddy, i wont forget this for the next sunday breakfast hehehehheh...  maybe should i put a big alpha on my bums so i wont have any :smileytongue:.... 

well before going in bed, id like to say here this is the first rezzday i have like this ! it has been a really great rezzday !

So thanks Czari for this thread, it has been so sweet from you :smileyhappy: and touched me deeply really sincerely.

thanks to everyone who sent wishes of happy rezzday here ! it touched me a lot too :). thanks for your sweet posts, your funny videos or pics.

And of course, last but not least lol, thank you Drake for this adorable and gorgeous cardigan, that fit pretty well on my avi ! your attention touched me more than i could say too.

Ah, and i dont forget to thanks LL for they good cake that i ate totally lol.(i dont mind, whatever my avi eat she wont take any kilo lol). 

well, days like this comfort me in the idea that i agree with this sentence from a french author (André Malraux, that i dont use to quote often lol, but i love this sentence) : "if life doesnt worth anything, nothing is more worthy than life"... im not sure my translation is good lol but well, i guess you have the idea.. days like this comfort me in the idea that whatever pain  life can be, it can still be a wonderfull thing and ones should not loose hopes about pp, bec obviously there are still tons of wonderfull and worthwide pp ! this thread is a great evidence of this.

ETA : i had to move a lil part of a sentence that was directed to Drake and not to LL lol... well its late here, im tired..

Alicia Sautereau wrote:

Waited hours for you Czari, but now i`m going :matte-motes-yawn:

Tomorrow?

I'm so sorry Alicia...I thought I'd mentioned I probably wouldn't be on later (except briefly to feed my dogs).  So, so sorry.  RL keeping me busy during the days lately...maybe this weekend???

Ok, my turn for thank-yous. :matte-motes-smile:

To Trinity for a gorgeous outfit that I got to watch being created! (That is such fun!!) 

To Drake for a birthday cake (Hrmmph LL - I got a cake anyway!!!) and a cute, sequined dress.

To Alicia who totally surprised me with a VKC puppy - AND one that I can carry so it can go with me anywhere!!

MEGA-HUGS to all three of you!!!! :heart:

(Photos to come)

THANK YOU for making this Rezday so very special!! And again, thank you to everyone who posted or sent IM rezday wishes - every single one was so appreciated.  It's been alluded to in the thread, but I managed to poke myself in the eye (don't ask) on my rezday.  I was horrified when I looked in the mirror to see 3/4 of the whites of my eye BLOOD RED!!  A trip to my Optometrist assured me there was no damage to my eye; it's basically a "bruise" to my eye, however it will take about 2-3 weeks to fade.  The well wishes turned a bad day into a great one!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4017 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.