The difference between public and private

Bree Giffen

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4221 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Czari Zenovka wrote:

JeanneAnne wrote:

ban lines may be allowed by the ToS but that doesnt keep them from causing others grief .. so i have no qualms about considering ppl who put them up being "griefers" .. not everything that is allowed or 'legal' is right

my skyhouse is @ 600m & iv never seen anyone around it or trying to get into it .. maybe they do when im not there but since they cant take anything or mess anything up why should i care?

Jeanne

I can see your point on banlines "causing" grief - for one thing they're ugly (well the red ones I still see are :matte-motes-tongue:) but then the viewers, or at least Phoenix, added the option to turn ban lines off.  That helps with the viewing blight but doesn't do anything for people trying to manuever around them.  (I commend you for trying your hand at sailing.  I'm absolutely the worst trying to navigate any type of vehicle.  I rezzed a motorcycle at a private sandbox years ago for members of Isle of Wyrms.  A whole bunch of dragons were not happy campers when I plowed into them due to my lack of being able to "drive" well...or at all.  Yeah, never did that again...lol.)

I'm a proponent of security orbs if one wishes to secure their land.  The newer ones (at least the one I bought a few years ago) have warning times up to 60 secs. - MUCH better than 10 secs. which I do think is not enough time to even read the warning sign.

As for flybys - I'm wondering if there are less of them now.  Another thread awhile back was talking about some high tech form of griefing I'd never head of while, back when I started SL, flying monkey head particles, being orbited or caged were the main griefing tools.  Flying around someone's home in the sky may not be the in thing now.  As I said, I haven't experienced it in the last couple of years myself, but thought it was due to being higher up.

ban lines are ugly & i didnt see the ones my boat hit until i was already to close to avoid them .. but i posted awhile back about how ban lines caused me to loose my Zooby cat so they are worse than just looking ugly .. there was no reason for those ban lines to be across that narrow stretch of water either .. i coulduv made it thru in my boat had they not been there

LoL thats funny about running over dragons w/ a motorcycle .. as far as causing trouble with vehicles & ppl prowling around private sims & the need for 'security' orbs .. i like to prowl around deserted sims myself & one time i found a helicopter sitting on its pad & there was no1 else around so .. i decided to see if i could make it go .. i got in it & figured out how to make it fly but couldnt control it very well .. so i ended up crashing it into the edge of the sim & it fell outuv the sky into the water .. i figured that id wrecked it & that whoever owned it was going to be really mad .. i was pretty new then & didnt know better .. so i thot id better leave the sim pronto before the owner showed up & saw that id wrecked their helicopter .. so as i was leaving i saw the helicopter sitting where id found it good as new !! so even if someone comes along uninvited & steals your helicopter & wrecks it what harm is done? so why need ban lines or security orbs ??

also when i was new i didnt know about all the stuff up in the sky .. i only knew about the 3 skyboxes kept above the M rated sim where i lived for ppl who wanted to go up to them to have sex .. & i thot the only way to get up to them was to TP up to them .. but then i was given the flight feather & was amazed to discover a whole nother world up in the sky! & i discovered that i could just fly up to those skyboxes .. so i must admit that i was rather bad about flying around to see what was up there .. & may have violated ppls privacy by flying by their skyhouses .. i have a skyhouse now & the TPers to it broke so i just fly up to it & jump down .. i keep it @ 600 m & would prolly put it up higher cept it takes longer to fly up to it if its higher .. iv never seen anyone flying around this skyhouse besides ppl iv invited up there .. in fact no1 hardly ever even comes to the sim where we live & the few that do never cause any trouble so we havent even considered putting up any sortuv security stuff

Jeanne

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reply is to the general discussion.

There should be communication from parcel/sim owner of the private or public areas of a sim. SL has some wonderful sims to enjoy, designed well and with many interesting things to do. I can't see how people think that going into private homes, sims whatever is ok. Most of the time when people have their "own virtual space" it was created for themselves and may allow friends etc on the parcel/sim. What cracks me up is how so many people think they have a right to wander or it's no big deal to invade another's personal space. Yes it's virtual, but most of us use REAL USD to buy our virtual space and objects for our enjoyment and you know what? It's perfectly ok. Too many people don't pay for anything on SL and feel they can "borrow and use" other's things. Lot's of people in RL like that lol so I guess who you are in sl sure can imitate your rl persona.

I think orbs and banlines are needed for that reason people don't respect others stuff. There are many sims that people have made for public enjoyment. Wander there and click away. Orbs I don't feel should send someone back home, just eject from the area, the amount of time is personal preference, I am not interested in if you are rezzed or not your viewer tells you where you are rezzed or not (I am talking about residential sims not half private half public) It's not fair to promote a sim and then get ejected because you are in the wrong area, it should be clearly stated however needed.

My sim is private and you can only see objects so there is no confusion on how I feel about my personal virtual space that I created for myself and friends. I crack up when people walk through others homes and you see them clicking on everything and get pissed at the parcel owner for asking what they need. Get a job buy some lindens, get a home, some objects or HEY go the freebie route, but have respect for others and don't complain when you get tossed out of someone's home. Buy your own stuff.

ETA: spelling

JeanneAnne wrote:

<snip>

.. i keep it @ 600 m & would prolly put it up higher cept it takes longer to fly up to it if its higher ..

Jeanne

If you set your Home position inside your house, it doesn't matter how high it is.  Open world map and at the top right it says something like "Go Home" or "Home."  Click that and voila!  You're back home - in my case over 3000m up. :matte-motes-big-grin:  You're right...I'd get tired flying up that high!!  I've fallen off my building platform a few times without my Mystitool on (has a built in flight assist) and takes forever just to fall that distance....lol.

Czari Zenovka wrote:

If you set your Home position inside your house, it doesn't matter how high it is.  Open world map and at the top right it says something like "Go Home" or "Home."  Click that and voila!  You're back home - in my case over 3000m up. :matte-motes-big-grin:  You're right...I'd get tired flying up that high!!  I've fallen off my building platform a few times without my Mystitool on (has a built in flight assist) and takes forever just to fall that distance....lol.

Simply type in local  shift/ctrl/h

That is command line to TP home.  No need to open the map.

Or alternatively, if you use a collar most of them allow you to add LM's and you could use your TP command in  the collar.

Czari Zenovka wrote:

JeanneAnne wrote:

<snip>

.. i keep it @ 600 m & would prolly put it up higher cept it takes longer to fly up to it if its higher ..

Jeanne

oh i know i could set 'home' to my skyhouse Czari .. but my main space is on the ground .. i have a sleeping pad there & a table w/ food & an altar w/ candles down there .. my sisters house is on the surface & our Zooby cat is down there .. i only go up to the skyhouse when i want to hold or nurse Zooby baby Jaques or for privacy w/ my bf .. so 'home' is on the ground & i fly up & jump down from the skyhouse .. but thanks for the advice!

Jeanne

>>I can't see how people think that going into private homes, sims whatever is ok. <<

its ok because no harm comes from it .. nothing is stolen, no mess is made .. if no1 is around they dont even know iv been there

>>What cracks me up is how so many people think they have a right to wander or it's no big deal to invade another's personal space.<<

ppl on this forum always talk about 'right & wrong' or about 'rights' .. i think thats silly .. it isnt about having a 'right' to go in2 other ppls space .. its about being able to do so .. in most cases i can go in2 ppls private space so i do .. & have no qualms about it cuz i mean no harm & dont mess anything up .. what cracks me up is that anyone cares .. such possessiveness & paranoia is pathological

>>Yes it's virtual...<<

yes it is .. & since it is .. i cant steal anything or break it .. so whats the big deal?

>>..but most of us use REAL USD to buy our virtual space and objects for our enjoyment..<<

no Izzabelha .. most ppl do not use REAL USD to play SL .. most ppl play for free .. you may choose to spend real $$ on SL but why should that make you special? why should i respect your decision to spend real $$ on something when you dont have to? why do you have this sense of entitlement just cuz you have decided to spend real $$ on a game you could just as well play for free?

>>Too many people don't pay for anything on SL and feel they can "borrow and use" other's things.<<

and why shouldnt we? LL allows ppl to play for free .. once again if we "borrow and use" your things we cant steal or harm them .. they will be just as you left them when you return .. youre not inworld so why shouldnt others borrow & use your stuff? so whats the problem besides your selfishness?

>>Lot's of people in RL like that lol so I guess who you are in sl sure can imitate your rl persona.<<

theres a HUGE difference between borrowing & using your real stuff in RL & doing so w/ virtual stuff in a virtual world .. if you cant recognize the difference then i must question your sanity

~~~

your final paragraph reeks of selfishness, entitlement, paranoia & economic elitism .. & what all that indicates to me is fear .. so put up your ban lines & security orbs Izzabelha .. exclude others & keep all your cartoon stuff to yourself .. revel in all your stuff .. & dont complain when i laugh at you for being silly to have spent a single cent of real money on cartoons that you can thrill to call mine Mine MINE

Jeanne

JeanneAnne wrote:

>>
What cracks me up is how so many people think they have a right to wander or it's no big deal to invade another's personal space.
<<

ppl on this forum always talk about 'right & wrong' or about 'rights' .. i think thats silly .. it isnt about having a 'right' to go in2 other ppls space .. its about being able to do so .. in most cases i can go in2 ppls private space so i do .. & have no qualms about it cuz i mean no harm & dont mess anything up .. what cracks me up is that anyone cares .. such possessiveness & paranoia is pathological

Just because you can do something, it doesn't necessary mean it's a good idea to do it, if you know it's going to irritate other people.   Unless you enjoy being a bit of a pest.

Innula Zenovka wrote:

JeanneAnne wrote:

>>
What cracks me up is how so many people think they have a right to wander or it's no big deal to invade another's personal space.
<<

Just because you can do something, it doesn't necessary mean it's a good idea to do it, if you know it's going to irritate other people.   Unless you enjoy being a bit of a pest.

i think that ban lines & security orbs are wrong .. arent a good idea .. are a form of griefing .. iv had my inworld experience directly compromised by them when they caused me to loose my cat & i got my sailboat hung up in them .. i resent that ..

causing me & others grief w/ the damn things is worse than my going in2 someones house to look around or even have sex on their sex bed when they arent inworld & not even having them know i was there when they get back .. my activities harm no1 or nothing but this isnt true of ban lines .. its the possessive paranoid ppl who want to keep all their virtual stuff theyre so proud of having spent real money on who are the pests .. not me :catwink:

Jeanne

JeanneAnne wrote:

Innula Zenovka wrote:

JeanneAnne wrote:

>>
<<

i think that ban lines & security orbs are wrong .. arent a good idea .. are a form of griefing .. iv had my inworld experience directly compromised by them when they caused me to loose my cat & i got my sailboat hung up in them .. i resent that ..

causing me & others grief w/ the damn things is worse than my going in2 someones house to look around or even have sex on their sex bed when they arent inworld & not even having them know i was there when they get back .. my activities harm no1 or nothing but this isnt true of ban lines .. its the possessive paranoid ppl who want to keep all their virtual stuff theyre so proud of having spent real money on who are the pests .. not me
:
catwink:

Jeanne

Paranoid? No. My money is NOT your money and that's pretty simple math. It's MY sl and if I don't want to let people like you that feel entitled to my things it's none of your business. You must think sneaking around is ok in others's things as long as you don't get caught LOL. Respect, Privacy, Purchases, Money. Don't know how you were raised, but virtual or not if I pay for something I don't have to let you play with it and it's ok, you do know that right? lol. Learn how SL works so you don't lose your things. Free loading is one thing and yes  SL is for exploring blah blah, There are many have public places to explore, again, I have invested a lot of RL money into my SL for me, learn to respect and quit acting like people need to let others in their SL space. I am gald you don't like banlines or orbs, tells what type of character is going on, when the banlines are for persoanl space. Public sims on mainland that have private areas I agree should be managed to where people know where they can EXPLORE.

p.s. Did you pay for the stuff you lost? hmm..did it make you upset? there you go. If it was a freebie like you always say you never pay for things in SL you're good then right? LOL unreal. BTW I am not on mainland my sim is a private region
:)
Count those dollars up.

Edited spelling

JeanneAnne wrote:

>>
It's MY sl<<

mine Mine MINE !!! all MINE !!! Muuuah!

great tantrum Izzabelha .. enjoyed it! :catvery-happy:

Jeanne

Yes I enjoyed the tantrum (umm..there is a definition for the word tantrum). It is mine, awwww..maybe you need a few lindens thrown your way? :(  It must be hard when you can't enjoy SL with financial freedom. I enjoyed your tantrum complaing about losing your things. I won't feed your BS posting rants anymore, you are so not worth it. I gave my point of view and I am done :) Be careful of the SL police when you sneak in to places . lmao.

I own a Mainland region.

I have not ban lines, I have not a security system.

If I'm connected to SL and someone want to use any of the elements of my region, I don't know where is the problem.

If I'm connected and someone causes problems, it's enough for me the Freeze/Eject/Ban of the About Land window.

If I'm not connected and someone uses my home, mi table and chairs, my bed, or whatever, what's the problem?

Just my opinion, of course.

Irene Muni wrote:

I own a Mainland region.

I have not ban lines, I have not a security system.

If I'm connected to SL and someone want to use any of the elements of my region, I don't know where is the problem.

If I'm connected and someone causes problems, it's enough for me the Freeze/Eject/Ban of the About Land window.

If I'm not connected and someone uses my home, mi table and chairs, my bed, or whatever, what's the problem?

Just my opinion, of course.

well Irene .. youre a reasonable person .. not a selfish control freak .. thanks! :matte-motes-inlove:

Jeanne

/me takes a step back, trying not to laugh but bursts out laughing hysterically.

JeanneAnne, I am sorry that you feel so "threatened" by someone not allowing you to use their home for your personal needs or their land.

It leads me to ask if you have any manners or common sense whatsoever by the sounds of your paltry "your stuff is mine" rants. 

Ban lines and security orbs are greifing? LMFAO! Oh my gawd, this is just making my day. Please keep posting the utter nonsense that you are spilling. I haven't had a laugh like this in awhile. 

/me scoots away and adds JeanneAnne to the parcel ban list for his home.

Have a great day! :mantongue:

JeanneAnne wrote:

revel in all
your
stuff .. & dont complain when i laugh at you for being silly to have spent a single cent of real money on cartoons that you can thrill to call mine Mine MINE

Jeanne

I know this wasn't to me but, you often say something similar to that, to various people. You always say you have never spent a cent in Second Life and are prouid of it. But you mention a Zooby baby. Aren't those expensive? Who paid for that? 

It seems like it's the people who refuse to spend any money at all in Second Life who are always saying everyone should let them use whatever they want. That they can go into houses, use anything anywhere. Well that's easy to say when it's someone else's space, time, energy, money spent putting that space together, isn't it? It's easy to 'share' if only one person is ponying up. Easy to come out ahead if you've not put in a cent yourself. 

Not sure how that is equitable. I'd say you can decide to share if it's yours, but otherwise, that's just plain taking.

JeanneAnne wrote:

Innula Zenovka wrote:

JeanneAnne wrote:

>>
<<

causing me & others grief w/ the damn things is worse than my going in2 someones house to look around or even have sex on their sex bed when they arent inworld & not even having them know i was there when they get back .. my activities harm no1 or nothing but this isnt true of ban lines .. its the possessive paranoid ppl who want to keep all their virtual stuff theyre so proud of having spent real money on who are the pests .. not me :catwink:

Jeanne

Possibly so, but these people who use banlines and the like clearly don't want people using facilities they've paid for, and their preferences should, to my mind, be respected.   There's plenty of other places for you to go.

On my home sim, for example, people are free to go most places, but some of my tenants don't want people using their skyboxes and so on, whether or not they're there, and that should be respected.   I don't want people I don't know tinkering with stuff on my building platform when I'm not there or disturbing me when I'm working, which is why I have a security orb that gives you 30 seconds to leave, and since I'm paying for the damn place, peoply had bloody well better respect my preferences.    There's plenty of other places on the sim that I designed for me and my friends to enjoy that I leave open for anyone to have fun with.

TristanMercer wrote:

/me takes a step back, trying not to laugh but bursts out laughing hysterically.

JeanneAnne, I am sorry that you feel so "threatened" by someone not allowing you to use their home for your personal needs or their land.

It leads me to ask if you have any manners or common sense whatsoever by the sounds of your paltry "your stuff is mine" rants. 

Ban lines and security orbs are greifing? LMFAO! Oh my gawd, this is just making my day. Please keep posting the utter nonsense that you are spilling. I haven't had a laugh like this in awhile. 

/me scoots away and adds JeanneAnne to the parcel ban list for his home.

Have a great day! :mantongue:

i expect selfish people to defend selfishness Tris .. good hearted ppl tho .. will recognize that openess sharing hospitality generosity .. are the superior virtues to the selfishness & exclusivity you champion .. so laugh all you want .. your mean-spiritedness is showing ..:cattongue:

Jeanne

>>..you mention a Zooby baby. Aren't those expensive? Who paid for that?<<

Jaques daddy paid for him .. who else?

>>I'd say you can decide to share if it's yours, but otherwise, that's just plain taking.<<

i live on 1/4 sim & have lotsuv stuff there .. come over some time & share anything you want .. there are dance & cuddle animations there .. you can listen to great music & swim & hang out .. youre more than welcome .. & anything there thats marked 'share' ill be happy to give you a copy of .. id give you a copy of everything if the content creators werent so selfish that they wont allow me to share their stuff

Jeanne

>>Possibly so, but these people who use banlines and the like clearly don't want people using facilities they've paid for, and their preferences should, to my mind, be respected.<<

why should selfishness be respected? id see your point if it was possible for me to go into ppls places & steal stuff or break it or leave a mess .. but as is plainly apparent this isnt possible .. so what harm is done by using other ppls cartoon stuff when they arent even inworld? just to "respect" their selfishness? think ill decline

>>but some of my tenants don't want people using their skyboxes and so on, whether or not they're there, and that should be respected.<<

once again .. why should selfishness be respected? i will respect that which deserves respect but to my mind pointless selfishness & exclusivity deserve NO respect

>>I don't want people I don't know tinkering with stuff on my building platform when I'm not there or disturbing me when I'm working...<<

well .. i dont blame you for not wanting your stuff messed w/ or not wanting to be disturbed when youre working on something .. but you can set your platform so that no1 else can rezz stuff or edit your work .. & its quite statistically unlikely that some random person will show up to disturb you & if they do .. you can politely ask them to leave you alone til youre done working .. you dont need some "orb" .. thats just paranoid & unfriendly .. but anyhow .. thanks for leaving other areas open for others to enjoy! :catwink:

Jeanne

Innula Zenovka wrote:

but some of my tenants don't want people using their skyboxes and so on, whether or not they're there, and that should be respected.   I don't want people I don't know tinkering with stuff on my building platform when I'm not there or disturbing me when I'm working, which is why I have a security orb that gives you 30 seconds to leave, and since I'm paying for the damn place, peoply had bloody well better respect my preferences.    There's plenty of other places on the sim that I designed for me and my friends to enjoy that I leave open for anyone to have fun with.

I agree with you Innula regarding tenants, we have 3 residential sims and if a renter wants an orb, they get it. We don't use orbs that ban or send you home and it has a various amount of ejection times and radius it's protecting and we leave that up to the tenant, simple to use and we don't use banlines, the rentals are on estates but many people land on the sims there not coming from the rental office but by a search word because of the sim names. all the areas except for the rented parcels are free to roam.

We offer many things at no cost to our renters. While my own sl residence is a private sim I don't feel that is because I am paranoid, greedy, selfish or any of the rude names said to the other poster. I give a lot back to residents in sl including an entire recreational sim because I enjoy making someone's sl experience fun in any way I can. If I have something a resident needs or wants I set it out for them. 

My home and what I do with it is no one's business. People spend money in sl or there wouldn't be an sl for all to enjoy, but some places are just not public and that needs to be respected. I don't spend money in sl to feel entitled, I do it for many reasons. Sure people can have things without spending money, those are their rights and laugh all you want, show immaturity and a classless person, It is not anyone's right to decide or judge how people that do spend money should share their objects.

Again, if people didn't spend money in sl what would you see, what about the creators that give away thousands of freebies? For those of you that rent what would you rent? I feel good about what I do in sl and how I can help someone have the home they love and most of it is from my inventory :) and I am more then happy to do what I can for anyone.

JeanneAnne wrote:

once again .. why should selfishness be respected? i will respect that which deserves respect but to my mind pointless selfishness & exclusivity deserve NO respect

Jeanne

I think most people here agree with you about selfishness, JeanneAnne - that's why so few people respect you.

Theresa Tennyson wrote:

JeanneAnne wrote:

Jeanne

I think most people here agree with you about selfishness, JeanneAnne - that's why so few people respect you.

I got a laugh out of this.

The simple fact she does not seem to be able to grasp is that Linden Lab allows security orbs and they themselves coded in the ban lines.

Further, she has failed to realize that one can "steal" content - it happens each and every day. The difference is that the original remains right where it was.

Content creators have every right to decide how their content is used - our personal opinions have no effect on this.

Theresa Tennyson wrote:

JeanneAnne wrote:

Jeanne

the ppl who dominate this forum are content creators & vendors of virtual stuff Theresa .. theyre ppl who have a $$ interest in sl .. who play it for profit rather than for fun .. as such .. theyre inherently selfish .. they dont want to share stuff freely .. they want to sell it .. hence any suggestion that things should be shared freely or given away or be openly available to everyone is bound to be met w/ resistance .. selfish people will resort to the type of sarcasm you display in the effort to intimidate me & shut me up .. i expect this & appreciate it because it demonstrates my point about selfish human behavior .. Thanks! :womanhappy:

Jeanne

Solar Legion wrote:

Theresa Tennyson wrote:

JeanneAnne wrote:

Jeanne

I got a laugh out of this.

The simple fact she does not seem to be able to grasp is that Linden Lab allows security orbs and they themselves coded in the ban lines.

Further, she has failed to realize that one 
can
"steal" content - it happens each and every day. The difference is that the original remains right where it was.

Content creators have every right to decide how their content is used - our personal opinions have no effect on this.

of course you got a laugh out of her sarcasm .. & of course you want me to know that you support the selfishness being displayed by those w/ vested monetary interests in perpetuating selfishness in sl .. its the dogpile mentality meant to intimidate the dissenting voice .. its all to typical & only to be expected

of course LL allows insecurity orbs & ban lines .. as capitalists they pander to the worst of human nature .. they support selfishness so long as it facilitiates weatlh transfer from the pockets of selfish people who wallow in selfish exclusivity to their own .. duh

well .. if stuff can be stolen that doesnt mean I steal anything .. so why should i be in any way disadvantaged over the selfishness of others .. of either the thieves or of those who seek to protect their stuff from theft? why should i be caught up in the arms race between horders & theives?

if content creators have every right to decide how their content is used then i have every right to regard their cartoons as worthless .. & to laugh at them when they become irate over copybotting & IP theft

Jeanne

JeanneAnne wrote:

Theresa Tennyson wrote:

JeanneAnne wrote:

once again .. when should selfishness be respected? i will respect that which deserves respect but to my mind pointless selfishness & exclusivity deserve NO respect

Jeanne

the ppl who dominate this forum are content creators & vendors of virtual stuff Theresa .. They're ppl who have a $$ interest in sl .. who play it for profit rather than for fun .. as such .. They're inherently selfish .. they dont want to share stuff freely .. they want to sell it .. hence any suggestion that things should be shared freely or given away or be openly available to everyone is bound to be met w/ resistance .. selfish people will resort to the type of sarcasm you display in the effort to intimidate me & shut me up .. i expect this & appreciate it because it demonstrates my point about selfish human behavior .. Thanks! :womanhappy:

Jeanne

Excuse me LOL I don't dominate this forum and I surely don't come to sl for profit, just because I pay for things does not label me as you seem to label everyone. Do you have a clue about what comes out of your mouth? Creators don't owe you squat and as I said I share an awful lot, but you seem to think that you can have what everyone has paid for. Do you work in rl? I think your attitude on these forums show you are real ignorant and the names you feel you can call people show you have zero class in rl. I laughed when you said someone paid for your zooby kid, you think people owe you..please keep posting so I can laugh while I work on land. People like you are why orbs and banlines exist. Funny how you say you don't have to repsect people's things and decisions. Since you like to name call and label..shoot away cookie, what you say means nothing, you sound foolish as hell running your mouth at everyone on every thread I see you spew your hate and self righteousness. Have a great free day, or mooching, whichever fits you best, in sl today!

This chick is surely out there to say the least. Hey that 1/4 sim you live on, is that free or did some fool pay for it? Maybe it dropped form the sl skies...just for you.

edited: Who is trying to intimidate you and shut you up? Seems paranoid to me like you have accused others of being. Could it possibly just be their opinion of you and what you say and not intimidation? Just a thought.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4221 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.