Lindex Exchange in limbo...

Oceane Grumiaux

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4250 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

If I recall, when I did it the other day there was about 216 million L$ in the queue at 247.  I chose 248 and was all done in a few minutes.

For the difference of 0.4%, I don't mind being out in front :)

Edit (this is why 247 is taking a while):

Open Sell Orders at the Best 20 Rates
Exchange Rate Total Remaining Quantity
L$248 / US$1.00 L$4,297,604
L$247 / US$1.00 L$249,037,494

Oceane Grumiaux wrote:

Yes from L to US. I do this every month. I sell it always in the same way: dollars limit sell at 247. I did it on the 18th, it' s now  the 25th, minuts 2 days from the weekend it has been exactly 5 days, never took so long, so I was just worrying. 

I see you have it too then. 

There's nothing to actually "have", it just depends on the number of orders ahead of you by time/price. If you want it faster, cancel the order and relist for 248.

Madeliefste Oh wrote:

There are simply more L$ offered for sale, then lets say a month ago. The volume of L$ bought on daily base is the same.

A month ago it took 2 or 3 days for me to change to USD, last three weeks it takes much longer. I has been between 5 and 7 days for me to change to USD.

I'm experiencing the same as Madeliefste - cashouts a month ago or earlier this year were complete in a couple of days, but the past month, they are taking double that time. It's the volume of cashouts that are happening that's causing the slowdown.

Last month, I had to make a big purchase in RL, but I knew I could still cover my RL rent with my SL money. The first of the month came and I was wondering what the heck was going on, as I didn't get the money yet. I had enough to cash out again, so I did that. When I got to the page to send it to my PP, I realized that I never actually sent the previous cash out. Needless to say, I was broke for days, and my rent was 5 days late. In 8 years living here, I've never been late on my rent. Thank god I sold items thru my website for other platforms and that helped me get by for those 5 days.

On Xstreet, I'd let it accumulated until I had over $500 and then I would cashout. With the Lindex, I don't wait that long and it is very common for me to have 3 payments waiting to be delivered. I told LL that they would end up processing twice as many, or more, cash outs if they kept things like this. It only makes sense if you are waiting that long. So, basically they are doing 2 and 3 times the work cause they have to play these silly games with us.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4250 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.