Have you ever.......

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4412 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Yes.

No.

One time (RL) I was getting out of my car in a parking lot and, as I was walking toward the store, I heard high heels behind me making that annoying clicking sound that was popular a few years back in SL, which I thought was really stupid on sand and grass.  I thought to myself, "Gah!  Another one of those "clicky-shoe types."  I wish women would turn that sound off in their shoes."  As the woman with the clicking-heels-on-pavement passed me, I was jolted back into the realization that RL heels *do* make that sound....errrr...in RL.  :matte-motes-bashful:

Czari Zenovka wrote:

As the woman with the clicking-heels-on-pavement passed me, I was jolted back into the realization that RL heels *do* make that sound....errrr...in RL.  :matte-motes-bashful:

Love that.

You know, If I'm ever talking to someone in RL and a face light appears, I'm fairly certain I'm going to have a nervous breakdown.

Yes ..... all the time -.-

Yes too! Once a few years back, I repeated the entire stream of animations on my old AO for fun and actually managed to do it nearly perfectly. But it wouldn't really work with my current AO since it has way too many poses in it and plays them randomly too.

Solaria Goldshark wrote:

Czari Zenovka wrote:

As the woman with the clicking-heels-on-pavement passed me, I was jolted back into the realization that RL heels *do* make that sound....errrr...in RL.  :matte-motes-bashful:

Love that.

You know, If I'm ever talking to someone in RL and a face light appears, I'm fairly certain I'm going to have a nervous breakdown.

LOL.  If they stick us in an institution, maybe we can be roommates. ;)

Solaria Goldshark wrote:

Rival Destiny wrote:

...told your rl co-workers when leaving for lunch that you are "...going to rl, back in a bit".
:P

Could have been worse...could have told your co-workers you were going to poof for a bit.

Once I was talking to someone on the phone and they had to put it down for a minute.  When they came back online I said, "Welcome back."  The person seemed initially stunned, then said, "Oh, thank you."

ETA: Posted this before reading Hermione's related post.  Yeah, we've all been in SL waaayyyy too much....lol.

Solaria Goldshark wrote:

Rival Destiny wrote:

...told your rl co-workers when leaving for lunch that you are "...going to rl, back in a bit".
:P

Could have been worse...could have told your co-workers you were going to poof for a bit.

or logout for lunch. i said that once. shame lol !!!

also sometimes when i see something in a shop window my pointy finger tries to zoom in (:

Solaria Goldshark wrote:

Have you ever been viewing something on your computer screen and tried to cam about for a better view?

Have you ever caught yourself striking a pose you thought resembled your avie's AO?

1. Yes, all the time. Worse, when especially tired, reaching out to grab screen and move screen...at the television set. Lol

2. Yes but I chose an AO that wasn't as fidgety and squirmy as many seemed to be. And some of the stances reminded me of me when I bought it, so I think it's more accurately the other way around; but one could say yes.

... told people in Real Life I will look in my inventory for something when I should have said my closet / room / apartment / desk.

... answered Real Life questions with, "No, not in Real Life" or, "Yes, in Real Life I have" on occasion.

... heard my Real Life heels clicking on hard surfaces and looked at my shoes as if I was about to click them for the AO menu.

... asked someone in Real Life to IM me instead of talking in open chat.

... wished cute guys had profiles in Real Life (among other things!).

... wondered if a Real Life person was the same gender as they appeared.

... dreamed of myself as my avi in SL.

Czari Zenovka wrote:

Solaria Goldshark wrote:

Czari Zenovka wrote:

Love that.

LOL.  If they stick us in an institution, maybe we can be roommates.
;)

I call dibs on top bunk.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4412 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.