Earth changing event

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4227 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Re: Dwarf Catcher - aren't we supposed to cal them Little People now?

Re: Florida and 500 feet under - Uhm.. nope- still the same hot, sticky wish it was Winter already sort of August in Miami kind of day here.

And~ I higly recommend the other thread that was linked to earlier. Together, these two are .. well, there should be a prize given.

/me glues herself to the Thread of Awesomeness

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Amethyst Jetaime wrote:

/me wonders if you work for one of those grocery store tabloids that have pictures of batboy and such on the cover

I can say with certainty that none of the bases in the US are being evacuated.  I live near a number of major bases that are clustered on the mid Atlantic coast.,  The official ground evacuation route for the ones on the coast here goes right through where I live and air evacuations would be flying over my house.  If there were any evacuations going on I  can assure you I'd know.

The state government  would also be evacuating the cities there and I'd have a house bursting at the seams with evacuees.  The official plan for evacuating that area if the coast ever had to be evacuated due to a natural disintegration's boarding people in all the private homes in my city as well as all the surrounding towns and counties  There are just not enough hotel rooms or public shelter space to accommodate the millions that would be headed inland.

I'd also be renting out beach chairs as a 400ft wave would give me ocean front property.

How do we know that you are not a government agent assigned to hiding the truth from us inlanders?

ATTENTION PLEASE!!!

before people start doing it..watch this..then think before you link ..i love them also..but just be very very careful in your use of them..

*This has been a public service announcement of the emergency going postal system*

*If this had been an actual emergency you would have heard this sound*

*We return you back to your regularly scheduled thread*

So, i found this blog about the "celestial body" Not Miss Nightfire I am sad to say. But a comet named  Elenin that people are calling a brown dwarf star.

Read for yourself.

I live near both and Army and Air Force base and neither one is empty. The Air Force base just had a homecoming fireworks for the students.

I kinda wish it was a blog about Miss Nightfire..

The biggest source of brown dwarf stuff I've found is from something called the Binary Research Institute, who's obviously massive research facility is located here. It was founded by a guy named Walter Cruttenden, who describes himself as 'an amateur archaeo-astronomer'. His claim is that Sol is actually part of a binary star system (the other star being the brown dwarf) and this is the mechanism behind the precession of the equinox.

It's probably entirely coincidental that all of this would dovetail beautifully with a book he published in 2006.

I may not be able to contribute much more; I'm only a couple miles inland and at less than two hundred feet elevation, so those 400' waves will be difficult to survive. I have taken the precaution of checking the local bases: first time I drive by and see a mannequin in the sentry box I'm outa here.

Dillon Levenque wrote:

I may not be able to contribute much more; I'm only a couple miles inland and at less than two hundred feet elevation, so those 400' waves will be difficult to survive. I have taken the precaution of checking the local bases: first time I drive by and see a mannequin in the sentry box I'm outa here.

if the base guards are wearing flippers and goggles then you probably got a good chance of surviving. just ask them if they got a LM to where you can get

Madelaine McMasters wrote:

16 wrote:

ima make a dwarf catcher

...dresses up like a brown drawf and runs around on your lawn.

jejejejjeje (:

+

just like to say that my dwarf catcher seems to be working good so far

so woohooo !!!

40212.jpg

he said he not a dwarf tho. he try to say he was a smurf. but i think he is trying to trick me. like just painted himself plasticky blue

but ima know more than him. i already seen a real smurf before on the interwebz

papa_smurf_costume.jpg

is pretty obvious that the one i catch is a fake

They removed the movie, didn't think it would last long, but anyway you got to see it for every hour it was there, ok joking aside, this guy has some info, he has mapped this object out, like me he saw the same object years ok from IRAS, he has been ploting it since, the object he is takingabout was the picture lucinda showed, i am afraid that the website that had that picture has gone, but it is the same object and it is black with 2 jets of gas coming from its poles, it looked like that in 2007 when i saw it.

if want independent factual reports about earthquakes then http://earthquake-report.com/

the Canary Islands earthquake cluster been happening since July 2011 last year. is a volcano there. yesterday the warning got downgraded to Green. Green is normal. like normal for a earthquake zone

http://earthquake-report.com/2011/09/25/el-hierro-canary-islands-spain-volcanic-risk-alert-increased-to-yellow/

+

where i live we have quite a lot of earthquakes and eruptions sometimes

in the Pacific fire ring a earthquake happens about every 10-15 seconds. . is sometimes quite hard for people who dont live on the fire ring to imagine how normal they are. normal meaning they happen pretty much all the time. even when they can be quite devastating sometimes

I have a server in world that is connected to the USGS, up untill yesterday it worked fine, as earthquakes came in the game server picked sims in sl that had them and if any trading ports in those sims then the trading was stopped, yesterday the USGS made the site forbidden, now my server can't get the lastest as they happen.

http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/recenteqsww/Quakes/?C=M;O=D

that was the link as you see i open it as a folder and read the newest files at the top, about every minute.

now that site is forbidden, i don't think all of you relise how deep i am into this, you all seem to think i am new to this and only found out yesterday, lol, the earthquake server in sl has been running over a year, lol.

anyway i still use the USGS, just upset that they have stopped me reading there site as a folder and getting the raw data files before they vet and edit them.

now i have just this.

http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/recenteqsww/Quakes/quakes_big.php

i can still do things with it but it is after they have edited it.

I too live on the Pacific Ring of Fire, in California. There have been 8 earthquakes of magnitude greater than 2.5 so far today (it's twenty minutes short of noon at the moment), as you can see on the new USGS site. The old one I used to go to—recent earthquakes in California and Nevada—is still active but being phased out.

Earthquakes in earthquake-prone regions are not news.

Now not that you did but I am gonna have to ask you to not diss the batboy. I have seen him on the front of weekly world news so many times that I feel like I know the guy. Around 9/11, they did a story where we was going to join the army to go find and kill Osama. It showed him in training and one photo showed him all sad cause he did miss home. I felt his pain.

If I saw batboy in person I would offer to take him out to lunch. It just don't get no better than batboy.

And Satan's face KEEPS appearing out of vocanos! Gyod, can't he just quit being such a pest.

Also in case anyone didn't know - this thread is....

full-of-win.jpg

Drake1 Nightfire wrote:

So, i found this blog about the "celestial body" Not Miss Nightfire I am sad to say. But a comet named  Elenin that people are calling a brown dwarf star.

I live near both and Army and Air Force base and neither one is empty. The Air Force base just had a homecoming fireworks for the students.

I kinda wish it was a blog about Miss Nightfire..

Ah, thank you Drake!    ♥

I am in close communication with RL astronomers and this thread is, of course, complete nonsense.

There are three possibilities:

1)   John Moore is a delusional nut-job.

2)   John Moore is a con-man scamming the ignorant and the gullible.

3)   Both one and two. 

Also, I think "lucinda" is still with us.   A rose by any other name...and so on. 

After the very sweet compliment i gave you, you decide to use logic here?!?!?

Thats it, the romance is over. I can't love someone that uses logic.

/me takes his tinfoil helmet and heads for the door.

you know i was just kidding, right? i could never hate you. Celestial bodies being

what they are and all. :matte-motes-inlove:

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4227 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.