Earth changing event

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4195 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Porky Gorky wrote:

Boudicca Littlebird wrote:

Most of the worlds problems come from the American empire and its thirst for greed, like all those that believe in god and things like the rapture, what has always puzzled me is why every other part of the world has very old cultures but that large lump of land called north America had only nomads on it, well seems clear now, it is only stable for a few 1000 years, and is regularly washed, about every 3600 years, check out the sea shells inland, they are only a few thousand years old, so how did they get there? Simple really.

OK so rather than mocking your absurd opinions I am going to try and help educate you instead.

May I add to her education?

She said that, "every other part of the world has very old cultures". I think she forgot about Australia and almost the whole of Africa, and those are just the continents she forgot about. I don't actually think she forgot about them though. I think that she wanted to point an accusing finger in one particular direction and intentionally omitted them because they didn't suit her purpose. It's along the lines of something I said earlier about people like the "ancient astronauts" fruitcakes - they use bits of facts because whole facts defeat their arguments.

The fact is that all the world had very old cultures - even the nomads in many parts of the world. She used the word "cultures" wrongly. I wonder what she actually meant. You don't have to go back those few thousand years that she mentioned to find that people everywhere lived pretty much the same.

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4195 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.