Earth changing event

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4196 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't put that movie up I put the knowing, but for a short time that guy did have the film you mention up there, so it seems you were looking at youtube channels and not the thread, but as all the films he put up infringed copyright they only lasted a few hours, anyway I am UK and have no connections with them, my youtube channel, modularscript has no movies nor would I post any.

LOL so why mention that film?

LOL, there is lots of evidence to support it, huge amounts, but none to support the current view that you seem to follow.

Lucinda said how it expanded a few months ago and on how it was the moon that caused it, plus measuring the depth earthquakes go show that the earth is hollow and that it is the moon that is hollowing it out, as lucinda said the moon seems to have arrived at the start of this and is like some giant geoengineering project to hollow out the planet as lucinda said.

How do you tell stories, do you not speak them in your mind first?

I suspect you have no idea as to what lucinda is doing, I suspect you know nothing of the things and scripts she has made to create a world first, a living book and you are all unwilling chars in that book and will write the roles of every char, when the work is done play the quest, LOL, will make lindens realms look like face book farming, as you have already pointed out lucinda is a hard thing to understand.

Boudicca Littlebird wrote:

LOL, there is lots of evidence to support it, huge amounts, but none to support the current view that you seem to follow.

Lucinda said how it expanded a few months ago and on how it was the moon that caused it, plus measuring the depth earthquakes go show that the earth is hollow and that it is the moon that is hollowing it out, as lucinda said
the moon seems to have arrived at the start of this and is like some giant geoengineering project to hollow out the planet as lucinda said.

Well, then, you should probably have found a better source for your video than the one by Neal Adams. His explanation of the Earth's expansion (which by the way is central to his discussion regarding sea-floor spreading) is that new matter is being generated inside the Earth. He calls it 'prime matter'. He can't describe how that might work nor provide a way to test the concept, but the way he sees things the Earth keeps growing because new matter is being created inside.

That completely flies in the face of your 'lucinda' theory: that earthquake depths prove the Earth is hollow. I'll admit that if the Earth WERE hollow it might be full of hot gas and want to expand (no particular reason to believe it would be, but at least the phenomenon is known to science), but your Neal Adams clip denies that theory explicitly. And as long as we're discussing theories: exactly how does Lucinda explain the method being used to have the Moon hollow the Earth out? Especially without affecting our gravity? Give us a hint, please.

He is wrong and you know I am not saying what he is, I don't need to change the laws of physics, pity he didn't have a bit more imagination, any way I gave my theory of this years ago in another place, but his vid shows that the earth was a lot smaller, lucinda does have cards up her sleeve, one being the bone structure of some animals that lived over 64 million years ago can show the planet was a lot smaller and covered in shallow seas.

He is wrong and you know I am not saying what he is, I don't need to change the laws of physics, pity he didn't have a bit more imagination, any way I gave my theory of this years ago in another place,
but his vid shows that the earth was a lot smaller
, lucinda does have cards up her sleeve, one being the bone structure of some animals that lived over 64 million years ago can show the planet was a lot smaller and covered in shallow seas.

His 'vid' shows that he knows someone who is pretty good with digital imaging. It doesn't SHOW anything about the size of the Earth now or in the past.

• 4 weeks later...

I heard a broadcast on the Republic Broadcasting Network by john Moore, that the large body that lucinda talked about here some months ago is real and about to get very close and pass us, causing the pole to shift a bit and huge waves will go many miles inland at a height of 400 feet, he also says
many coastal bases are being evacuated this week and next week
, I live in the UK I have heard troops have trained for evacuating London in October.

Seems many people are confirming what lucinda said here many months ago, what do you all think and those that live in the US, is it true are bases near the coast being evacuated?

Well, here we are a month later and the lowlands haven't yet been inundated. *breathes a huge sigh of relief*

How's that evacuation in London going?

16 wrote:

it didnt happened bc i already catched the dwarf who was the star of the show

jejejejejeje (:

So you say, but have you provided irrefutable proof? Nay, you have not.

Not only that, but the equinox is still more than ten days away, give or take a day or two caused by possibly unforseen distubances in the alignments of the planets and the Sun (or that my calendar from Martonville Feed & Seed is out of date) .

The danger persists. I shall remain vigilant.

Coast Guard.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

OK. It has been since the Equinox and it's now October 1, 2012 and this is NONSENSE. The equinox was 9-10 days ago and nothing has happened. Duh!

December 21, 2012 will be just a December Solstice, according to NASA via http://www.timeanddate.com/calendar/maya-world-end.html, citing "There is simply no scientific evidence to support any claims of an apocalypse on Earth in December 2012." It is impossible to have a polar shift nor a planetary allignment, so STOP BELIEVING THE MAYANS and STOP BELIEVING THE WORLD WILL END!

I have also brought to attention that October 21, 2012, there supposed to be a rapture, and also on October 7, 2012. They're just false prohipies. There is no specific time and date when the Rapture will occur, and calculations to the specific date of rapture is useless. We seen that Harold Camping predicted the rapture in 2011 and nothing happened. October 7 and 21 will be just normal days. It's NOT WHEN the Lord predicted The End, it's IF OR WHAT.

• 1 month later...

Lol, the rapture is a modern day invention, any way the changes are now happening, as this large body gets nearer so our atmosphere will get more active, poor Saturn is having storms that would kill all humans if happened here, any way the next window for a large storm here is on about the 14th of this month, now if the electro magnetic universe was a fantasy I would be wrong and anything entering our solar system would not really affect us but as I know that it is the big bang that is fantasy and that we do live in a electro magnetic universe then any large body entering the solar system will produce huge storms and crust movement, I live on the east side of the UK with a small sea near so the affects to me will be small, but for those living around the coast next to the biggest oceans will be in for a very bad time with huge rises in sea level during the storms and tides, just wait and see.

Elite Runner wrote:

OK. It has been since the Equinox and it's now October 1, 2012 and this is NONSENSE. The equinox was 9-10 days ago and nothing has happened. Duh!

December 21, 2012 will be just a December Solstice, according to NASA via 
, citing "
There is simply no scientific evidence to support any claims of an apocalypse on Earth in December 2012." It is impossible to have a polar shift nor a planetary allignment, so STOP BELIEVING THE MAYANS and STOP BELIEVING THE WORLD WILL END!

I have also brought to attention that October 21, 2012, there supposed to be a rapture, and also on October 7, 2012. They're just false prohipies. There is no specific time and date when the Rapture will occur, and calculations to the specific date of rapture is useless. We seen that Harold Camping predicted the rapture in 2011 and nothing happened. October 7 and 21 will be just normal days. It's NOT WHEN the Lord predicted The End, it's IF OR WHAT.

^^ This ......Today could be the last day of your life, the end of the world happens to hundreds of people every day....its called dying

[...] but as I know that it is the big bang that is fantasy [...]

Just out of interest...

In a recent post you said that you don't believe anything just because you read it and that you've spent the last 60 not believing anything just because you read it. So what makes you think that (1) the big theory is wrong, and (2) that there's "this large body" getting nearer to us?

Were you there when the big band didn't happen? Have you youself proved that it didn't happen?

Have you seen this large body in our solar system? Have you yourself proved that it exists?

In your opening post you said, "I heard a broadcast on the Republic Broadcasting Network by john Moore, that the large body that lucinda talked about here some months ago is real and about to get very close and pass us, causing the pole to shift a bit and huge waves will go many miles inland at a height of 400 feet, he also says many coastal bases are being evacuated this week and next week, I live in the UK I have heard troops have trained for evacuating London in October."

You heard a broadcast. Alright, it's not reading but it amounts to the same thing. So what was all that about spending 60 years not believing things just because you read it?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4196 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.