This year’s SL Christmas Expo is bursting with bright and merry delights - all for supporting the American Cancer Society and the fight against childhood cancer. It's never too late to get on Santa's good list: this holiday market features over 225 merchants, all of whom are giving a portion of their proceeds to the American Cancer Society. You will also find many holiday activities including the annual snowman contest, Christmas tree lots, raffles, auctions, and nearly 100 live performers for your entertainment!
Linden Lab has also joined in on the fun! We are revealing the next edition of the coveted Linden Home series and providing several One Of A Kind Auction items, along with some special surprises!
- Vote (by donation to a special ACS Christmas Expo Kiosk) for your favorite decorated Linden Home at the 3rd Annual Lights of Hope Home Decorating Contest.
- Bid for an exclusive Linden Home Package, including a 6 Month Premium Membership; a Private Bellisseria lot with their choice of a Linden Home.
- Bid to Create a New Linden Last Name to be added to the list of choices for new members.
- Bid to Name a Future Bellisseria Region (3 Available).
- Purchase a Limited Edition Linden Christmas Ornament, specially designed for the 2020 Expo and only available at the Expo.
- Pose with Santa Patch and his elves! A very special opportunity to pose for a picture with our VP of Product Operations, Patch Linden, and his team - on Wednesday, December 9th from 1pm to 3pm PT, in the main SL Christmas Expo region.
The Christmas Expo runs from December 4th through December 13th, and more information about the auction, schedule of events, and the American Cancer Society is available on their website.
Head over to discover the magic of the holiday season and the joy of giving!
Don’t forget to also check out the Linden Home Preview for an exclusive first look at the newest Linden Home theme!