Featured News

• entries
  • comments
  • views

Contributors to this blog

Second Life - Your Valentine's Day Getaway Guide

Linden Lab

If you’re looking for somewhere to take your special someone, the challenge and thrill of a hunt, or even just a cool new spot to explore for pictures or enjoyment - Second Life has the perfect spot for you! As we head into Valentine’s Day weekend - treat yourself to an assortment of guilt-free, sugar-free, free-free destination delights.

Gather with the masses against Injustice at the One Billion Rising event - which opens tomorrow! Spend your Valentine’s Day with music, dancing, art, and be a part of something big. Don’t forget to head on over there on Friday, February 14th.

52fbf0c56169b817208743.jpg

One Billion Rising for Justice

Everyone's invited to One Billion Rising for Justice, this Valentine's Day in Second Life. For 24 hours on Valentine's Day, One Billion Rising brings residents and activists around for a spectacular event full of music, dance, art installations, poetry events and information sharing. Come be a part of this amazing event.

Visit in Second Life

When you’re ready to break off from the crowd, drop by some of these hand-picked forget-me-not spots and hunts to make this weekend unforgettable.

52fa6f4b9c375798299148.png

The Surreal Complex

Visit The Surreal Complex in February for an unforgettably surreal experience. Admire works of art in the museum, wander through fairy tale forests (try not to get eaten or poisoned by the plants), even fly through cloudy dreams. The Surreal Complex is a shopping event and a creative exhibit to show off what creators in Second Life are capable of. Bring your friends and prepare to take lots of pictures.

Visit in Second Life

52f965105dd8c870989048.jpg

A Tell Tale Heart

To create great works, one needs a touch of insanity. Where better to find it than at Mieville Midway's A Tell Tale Heart? Wander the streets and see what madness lies in wait. New gachas, stores and more from some of the virtual world's great designers all await you from the through February 22nd. Come... Join the madness but mind where you step. The floorboards are thumping.

Visit in Second Life

52ec3ab41b3b8924583144.jpg

The Stupid Cupid Hunt 2

That Cupid, he's so stupid! Flying around, shooting arrows, trailing little hearts wherever he goes. He's trying to make love matches all across the grid! He has no clue what he's doing, he's making a bit of mess of the place, shooting anything he sees. Find Find Cupid's missing arrows to reach Cupid's love nest and lovingly bask in over 20 sponsor prizes.

Visit in Second Life

52f405da5f0f4248545825.jpg

Love Me, Love Me Not Hunt

Cupid left his bow and arrows, and... things got a little wild. Help find the hearts before Cupid gets back! Find the hearts to get gifts like Love Me Bears, Love Me Not Bears or variously-sized gift cards.

Visit in Second Life

52f929b7c3d2f243878720.jpg

With Love Fair

There's no better way to say you love someone than giving a gift chosen with love. The idea behing the With Love Fair is to bring all the most wonderful brands together to provide a pleasant and beautiful environment for Valentine's day shopping. The event runs through February 21st, don't miss it!

Visit in Second Life

52f17467c135f037970163.png

Isle of View

Looking for something romantic this Valentine's Day? The Isle of View brings together everything the discerning romantic requires of their romantic festivities: boat rides, fireworks, kissing booths, forested walks, tasteful fountains, and free gifts. So bring that special someone to the Isle of View and tell them how you really feel.

Visit in Second Life

52f1627d59d0b560755355.jpg

Mingle

Are you ready to Mingle? Holiday Appreciation Association presents their newest event: Mingle, an interactive hud-based experience to explore, meet, and greet. Prizes will be generously offered by some of the most beloved brands on the grid. The best prize of all will be the friendships you're bound to make. Date auctions, transferable item gift shop, and more await anyone ready to Mingle. Runs from February 1st through the 28th, hurry!

Visit in Second Life

52f28aa6b3cc9710103580.png

The I Effing Love You Cart Sale

Come to beautiful BuenaVista from February 7th through February 14th for the I Effing Love You Valentine Cart Sale. Love is in the air as you explore 55 carts filled with amazing wares from designers across the grid. Each cart featuring a special $10 Linden item. Whether you are shopping for yourself or for your Valentine, this sale is sure to have what you are looking for.

Visit in Second Life

P.S. Happy Valentine’s Day!

0 Comments

Recommended Comments

There are no comments to display.