Marketplace takeover?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4449 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I received something really really odd. I received an e-mail that was directed to Rodvik, but it landed in my inbox? Since it was addressed to my RL-email I can not give you header info but I can tell you it probably went through Linkedin.

I would normally not publish this and contact the sender, but read and shiver.

I'll quote you, and you tell what you think of it,
quote:
Greetings Mr.Humble, dear Rod,

A quick update FYEO
The systems audit, inventory and in-depth evaluation we performed in March went as expected. The errors that have been noticed and the Jira's that caused some upset were expected.

Last week, week 13, we started the code insert. We blame the increase in errors on that number.
From my point of view we can go ahead with the Marketplace take over.

As we are Norwegian based some US legislation is not applicable so I am sure we both will benefit.
Yesterday, March 31th, we finalized the code insert. Redundancy is now assured.

This means we are ready to go ahead with the meeting today so we can discuss publicity.
As discussed earlier it is vital to go public this Sunday so the TOS change will not be noticed.

Looking forward to close this deal.

Adam Blonlin VP Enolirpa- US

ps. Out thoughts are to go public at around noon PST so that Norway can listen in.
ps2. Beer again? Or do you bring chamagne?

:end of quote

Orca Flotta wrote:

Enolirpa????

:smileyvery-happy:

Very serious company. I once (1997ish) had it located in Finland, moved it today to Norway.

The Finnish company was capable of upsetting our company with quite a shock. All woman were ordered to wear skirts and the man had to wear a tie during the announced audit. Naturally the Director signed the notice else it would not work.

Serious company.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4449 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.