A funny thing happened on the way to the Forum

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4487 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

The moderators gave me a 30 day all expense paid vacation and I hopped right on the opportunity.   I vacationed in the SLum and I loved it.

Let me tell you about the celebrities I ran across, they were everywhere!  The sweet and wonderful helper Venus; the incredibly witty Pep;  the charming grid traveler Caity; the wonderful and ubiquitous LeeHere, the storyteller Crap; the ever helpful and very funny Thinkerer (what a wonderful sense of proportion Thinkerer brings to SL); the loquacious Dres; Sylvia, Cinnamon sticks;  the fiery Wildcat, *meows*, and so many others.  Most even allowed me to mingle with them.  Oh BOY did I feel like a star among stars.  

Thank you all for helping to make my vacation a wonderful experience.  As a matter of fact, I enjoyed myself so much that a funny thing happened on the way to the forum--I bought me a little villa in the SLum and took up residency.  

Storm Clarence wrote:

The moderators gave me a 30 day all expense paid vacation and I hopped right on the opportunity.   I vacationed in the SLum and I loved it.

Let me tell you about the celebrities I ran across, they were everywhere!  The sweet and wonderful helper Venus; the incredibly witty Pep;  the charming grid traveler Caity; the wonderful and ubiquitous LeeHere, the storyteller Crap; the ever helpful and very funny Thinkerer (what a wonderful sense of proportion Thinkerer brings to SL); the loquacious Dres; Sylvia, Cinnamon sticks;  the fiery Wildcat, *meows*,
and so many others
.  Most even allowed me to mingle with them.  
Oh BOY
did I feel like a star among stars.  

Thank you all for helping to make my vacation a wonderful experience.  As a matter of fact, I enjoyed myself so much that
a funny thing happened on the way to the forum
--I bought me a little villa in the SLum and took up residency.  

Thanks for the shout out, Stormie.  Welcome back!

I can't say I blame you for taking up residence in the SLums... it's a lot harder to get kicked out of there for nefarious, sometimes, idiots reasons.  The forum is a nice place to visit every blue moon or so, but it's no longer a very nice place to live.

I'm glad you got your passport back.

...Dres

Storm Clarence wrote:

Let me tell you about the celebrities I ran across, they were everywhere!  The sweet and wonderful helper Venus; the incredibly witty Pep;  the charming grid traveler Caity; the wonderful and ubiquitous LeeHere, the storyteller Crap; the ever helpful and very funny Thinkerer (what a wonderful sense of proportion Thinkerer brings to SL); the loquacious Dres; Sylvia, Cinnamon sticks;  the fiery Wildcat, *meows*,
and so many others
.  Most even allowed me to mingle with them.  
Oh BOY
did I feel like a star among stars.  

Thank you all for helping to make my vacation a wonderful experience.  As a matter of fact, I enjoyed myself so much that
a funny thing happened on the way to the forum
--I bought me a little villa in the SLum and took up residency.  

Welcome back Storm! Although I hope you will stay in the feeds as well, you can be in both ya know !

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4487 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.