Sign in to follow this  
Charolotte Caxton

Happy New Years, you crazy problem solvers :p

Question

11 answers to this question

Hehehe....  Try doing nothing.  Just sit back and enjoy New Year's Eve.  Everything will be different next year.  You'll see. :smileylol:

Happy 2012, everyone.

• Like 2

Happy New Year to you, Charolotte, and to all the others who make me laugh, smile, help out generally, and just make the forums what they are.

To add to your thread, Char:

I am a cloud and cant see my avitar. i have been a cloud for two weeks. Why won't LL help me when I spend a million L$ on this stupid game. I have a PhD and my conputer is better than anybody else's, so I shouldn't have all of these problems. And everyone must drop everything and help me, even though I will forget to come back when I am all fixed to say thank you and say what did actually help.

:matte-motes-silly:

• Like 4

It doesn't work because you got pregnant without using a man.  This is incenst and violets the Terms of Cervix.  Download the Dual Client and pay for two Premium memberships.  Call us in the morning.

• Like 4

:smileyvery-happy: Best question ever in this section, Charolotte!!!

Charolotte Caxton wrote:

Why wont it work?
Because it wasn't meant to work otherwise we would be jobless.

I know it is not my computer.
It's your cable: your cat chewed it (or your dog if you don't have a cat)

I have already tried everything.
Stop trying. DON'T clear your cache. Unplug your router and DON'T plug it back again.

Please fix.
Fix what? You're not having any problem, just a common issue. Use an Underwood typewriter.

:P

Most of all have a very Happy New Year! I wish you (and all) lots of joy, fun, health... and wealth too cannot hurt! :smileyhappy:

• Like 3