Looking for good women's shoes without prim feet

Jennifer Boyle

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4062 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

It seems that nowadays most of the nice women's heels in SL have prim feet.  I have given up on shoes with prim feet because I can never seem to get the skin color just right and because I can't wear hose of my choice with them.

I would appreciate suggestions regarding nice shoes that don't have prim feet.

I have the same problem with prim  feet. A slight difference in lighting and my feet look like the circulation has been cut off lol.

At the FREE DOVE  i got a pair of "SIN"  high heels that are some of my favorite. My feet look perfect in them and theyre really nice looking shoes. Going on three years and lots of expensive shoes, but i keep going back to that pair......and they're free :P

p.s they come with two pairs, black and white

I like Pixel Mode and Ricelli shoes. Lots of colors, and they look great. Shiny also has nice shoes without prim feet.

If you ever feel like giving prim feet shoes another go, I reccomend N-Core shoes. They're reasonably easy to color match to a lot of the more popular skin brands, but I do believe their customer service will help you match your skin.

They cost between 599-799 linden, well worth the price. The quality is far superior to some other shoe brands which sell for 1500 L.

Be sure that if you wear a face light that the light doesn't shine on your feet.  Its one of them main causes of not getting a good match.

The prim feet shoes and barefeet I have came with a HUD for skin tones and the ability to 'save' your colors. If they don't, I just make copies of the shoes for this reason.  When I get new shoes, I match my skin tone in all four lights, sunrise, midday, sunset, midnight.  Then if my feet look weird because of a light change, all I have to do is click a button to fix them or make a quick change if i'm going to remain there for a while.  I start skin matching at midday lighting, then when I get a good match I save it and move to another sun setting.  Usually it only requires a bit of adjustment for each light situation.  It is a bit more work to do it this way, but it only takes a few more minutes. 

I have also found that I can wear stockings if they don't have patterns in them because I  can color match the feet to my stockings.  Textures are somewhat compressed and distorted anyway when you wear stockings on avi feet, so unless someone is camming my feet REAL close you can't really tell its just color matched.  I have also found shoes that have built in fishnet textures that allow me to wear those too.  If I'm wearing other patterned stockings, I generally wear a boot anyway and that takes care of the problem with those

To me , no matter how good the shoes look, if they don't have prim feet I have cankles which is one of my biggest fashion pet peeves.  So I rarely where shoes without feet in them anymore except with long skirts or pants that cover the ankles..

you might want to try Elikatira & HOC if you join the Maitreya inworld subscriber group you can get a pair of heels in a rainbow of colours free as the subscriber gift. at collabor88 yesterday i did see a number of av's wearing some really nice platfom chunky heel shoes from Lelutka (if i've spelled that right)

G Field is one of my favorites. 

If looking for basic pumps I have some fromLusty called Saints.  Simple but go with anything and they come in many colors

Gos has some good shoes too and love the Baby T's from Pixel Mode

J's is another place to check

If you dont find what you need im me inworld for some landmarks.  These are the ones can think of without being inworld

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4062 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.