Why is my lil pony starting to get so popular in SL?

amarock Amat

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4596 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

amarock Amat wrote:

Okay I just have to ask, what is with the sudden popularity with my lil pony, I have been forced to watch it of late** curse you lil sisters** and will admit it is atleast better to watch then dora or spongebob...but seriously phines and pherb is better!!

doesn't this say a lot about the people you associate with?

the only ponies i know of are pony girls,,does this say a lot about the people i associate with?

well it shouldnt, i've only met one and i decided she had a screw loose.

Chelsea Malibu wrote:

Ooooh, that TV stuff.  I don't do TV anymore so I guess I'm missing all the fun.  Maybe I should cut to the chase and get my butt over the Walmart.  
:)

It is my sincere hope that your butt would not fit over the Walmart:smileyvery-happy:

PeterCanessa Oh wrote:

I believe it's because they taste better in stews and casseroles than meeros, which are more of a Summer meat.

saffron-scented-roast-lamb-leg.jpg

Horse meat is indeed delicious drool.gif There are still horse slaughterhouses in Germany, which are often jokingly referred to as "Pony Slaystations". Horse tastes like a cross between beef and venison, very lean and a bit gamey. It's very healthy too due to the low fat content.

The great thing about horses is that their meat does not become tougher as the horse ages. It's mostly old, decrepit horses that get sold for meat, and yet they're still very tender and delicious. If it was for me, horses would replace cows as a meat source, although I would probably miss veal. 

It's a cool series and the bronies are a large, interesting community. The loss of their two sims was a big setback, but they are still out there and will likely pick up again with the new season.

Rarity.jpg

*Bro-Hoof* - Love and tolerance for everybrony, in ten seconds flat.

Some female fans also refer to themselves as "Bronies". It is sometimes a collective term for all fans. It's a bit like the word "guys", which can have a general meaning when you are with friends of both genders.

Thats a picture of Rarity, for those unaware, who is the fashion conscious character in the series. She also loves gemstones and has the ability to sense where they are.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4596 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.