Love songs, awww

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4643 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I tried and tried to come up with a love *cough* song that I actually like.  It was fruitless and frustrating.  I just hate them they give you cavities and a stomach ache.

and because I'm feeling rather cynical this morning...  and because one of my daughters is the female version of Sheldon (we all need love):

smokey robinson and rick james..nothing makes me melt faster than this combo

then again ..there is anthony hamilton..candles lit..just a touch of sensual oils and my bebee and this song..there is no outside world anymore..

i get lost in it all..

i better stop..i have to work tonight..this is going to have me calling in sick if i keep going hehehe

Berlin Brinner wrote:

LOL, ok so i didnt do it right... can someone plz tell me how to send just the video and not the link ? Tech challenged, and not just on Sunday mornings !!!

On top of the window you write in there's a little icon that looks like a film strip... click it,  insert the YouTube URL where it says to, click "Preview" and wait for it to load, then click "Insert Video".

...Dres

OMG, what a fantastic Monday morning you guys are offering me! Listening at all these great songs sipping my coffee and orange juice in pajamas knowing I don't have to go to work (christian holiday here) is such a sweetest feeling!

Thank you all, you really make my day! :smileyhappy:

Any Clannad, (w Maire Brennan), or Enya love song, preferably sung in gaelic :)

"Closer to your heart" by Clannad (english vocals). It's on youtube but can't be posted :(

"Coinleach Ghlas An Fhómhair" a beautiful beautiful tune, prob my all time fave. Check the you tube comments for the translation of which the words are fairly ordinary compared to the haunting beauty of the tune.

"Carribean Blue" by Enya is about imagining. I see it as a divine love song. As Roma Ryan her lyricist wrote "A day-dream is as rich a gift as any"

The first drags on a bit and Enya's key changes bore me but the mood they invoke is just heaven. I especially adore Enya's little "bop" before she starts singing :D Don't be surprised if I do a beautiful waltz machinima to Carribean Blue sometime soon :)

For me it's the music and the style of singing not necessarily the words.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4643 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.