Help finding mid-length denim skirt?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 85 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Erratic has a denim skirt that's not exactly what your picture shows but longer than most of.the micro minis you see.  Mid-thigh is difficult to do.without the mesh stretching or breaking when you walk or sit so creators seem to avoid making them.

It's called Penelope

D.jpg.cc20f66a0621f261af4f01bfdc4a232b.jpg

Edited by Rowan Amore

3 minutes ago, Rowan Amore said:

Erratic has a denim skirt that's not exactly what your picture shows but longer than most of.the micro minis you see.  Mid-thigh is difficult to do.without the mesh stretching or breaking when you walk or sit so creators seem to avoid making them.

It's called Penelope

Yeah, I got that one. Still, a plain ole denim skirt with a straight hem, fully zipped and buttoned that doesn't show your Yahoo would be most desired.

Friday or Bumblebee maybe? Addams might also have one.

I do see the issue, the MP is full of minis and micros. What about the one from ZUE, still too short?

ISON just released a dress (not skirt) but that might also be too short for you if you're looking for mid thigh to knee length.

BCDDaniellaSkirtAD.jpg.fc19f149ca7b5274f5ab2ced679fd52b.jpg

disp-234-Jade-Jeans-Skirt-grey-blue.jpg.82ce49ce5e374c7f1003df8464b54c7c.jpg

!TABRIELLEDENIMSKIRTVENDOR-1.jpg.c3843ababa24fb995b04edbf7e7ae7b8.jpg

Edited by Katherine Heartsong
  • Like 2

I would check Fashionably Dead, although they might be shorter than you want, also. Spectacled Chic might have something, as might Coco. Sorumin has one which might be about mid-thigh, or close, if my memory serves. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Katherine Heartsong said:

Friday or Bumblebee maybe? Addams might also have one.

I do see the issue, the MP is full of minis and micros. What about the one from ZUE, still too short?

ISON just released a dress (not skirt) but that might also be too short for you if you're looking for mid thigh to knee length.

BCDDaniellaSkirtAD.jpg.fc19f149ca7b5274f5ab2ced679fd52b.jpg

disp-234-Jade-Jeans-Skirt-grey-blue.jpg.82ce49ce5e374c7f1003df8464b54c7c.jpg

!TABRIELLEDENIMSKIRTVENDOR-1.jpg.c3843ababa24fb995b04edbf7e7ae7b8.jpg

These look great! Especially the 1st two. Thank you!

• Like 1

None of those skirts above would make it into my closet.  I will say Tetra has one called 'Sonya' that did make it to my closet.  I just wish it was a bit longer in length.

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/TETRA-Sonya-Skirt-Fatpack/26019225  Fit, texture, and style means everything

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Cougar Sangria said:

None of those skirts above would make it into my closet.  I will say Tetra has one called 'Sonya' that did make it to my closet.  I just wish it was a bit longer in length.

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/TETRA-Sonya-Skirt-Fatpack/26019225  Fit, texture, and style means everything

Tetra finally releasing for Lara X (yay!) and yes, she does do quality. Now if I could only get a fire under the Reve designer ...

Edited by Katherine Heartsong

24 minutes ago, Rowan Amore said:

It's called Penelope

D.jpg.cc20f66a0621f261af4f01bfdc4a232b.jpg

Pretty far from the aesthetic I'm looking for, but I appreciate the explanation for why I'm struggling so much. Thanks!

• Like 1

I would look at Neve also.. They have a lot of nice casuals and their prices are  pretty good as well..

They did a lot of clothing for Lara and  updating things to the new Lara X as well..

Edited by Ceka Cianci
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, IhateMyDumbUsername said:

Pretty much as the title suggests. I'm looking for a mid-to-knee-length denim skirt similar the ones below, that will fit a Maitreya Lara body. Preferably not skin-tight. 

You'd think it'd be a simple find, but I'm struggling

Not a skirt, but a very nicely made denim dress: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/KiB-Designs-Sonia-Denim-Dress-FATPACK/24012651

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 85 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.