Voice Morphing

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 60 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

1 hour ago, Bagnu said:

Why does it ask us for our account names and passwords though?

I'm guessing for the same reason the dashboard does when you are already logged into the forums, or the market place does.. It's a different section of secondlife service.. It's one of the perks we have.. multiple login places to practice our logging in.. hehehe

• Like 1

It is only available to premium subscription members and just through that one account. I doubt you could get voice morphing on one premium account and share it with non-premium alts. Probably better to just find an app somewhere else. 

• Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, Orwar said:

Pfft, of course there is. Furlgrimr's Institute of Vocal Verification will give you the stamp of approval for the meagre fee of L$999/month, or our annual deal with 12 month coverage for just L$11,999 (save L$11 TODAY!). 

LOL. I think I'll pass.

1 minute ago, Ayashe Ninetails said:

There are a bunch that work with Discord, if you'd rather go that route. 

I really don't know anything about this. if my friend would think it's fun, then I will. It really IS just for a laugh.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Bagnu said:

I really don't know anything about this. if my friend would think it's fun, then I will. It really IS just for a laugh.

Yeah, I've never played with them myself. You'll have to Google around or check YouTube (they might have some tutorials and demonstrations on there, probably).

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, BilliJo Aldrin said:

because you are signing up for it. Probably anyone can access that page, it needs to sign you in so you receive what you are asking for.

Now that I look at that page, I don't see any place to sign up. I thought voice morph was a premium perk?

FREE voice morphing is a Premium perk. You can also get it as a subscription with a Basic account. Go here:

https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Voice Island/130/138/42

Edited by Lindal Kidd
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

WebRTC Voice Is coming soon ( https://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/WebRTC_Voice ). I wonder if there will be changes/improvements to voice morphing? I’m a little curious because I’ve had a longtime project in mind but it needs for me to convincingly ‘not sound like myself’ more than I can do/sustain without a voice morph. 

5 hours ago, Bagnu said:

LOL, I am NOT going to sound like a 9 year old girl!! I AM a member of the BDSM community. Send me the links in PM. That way no chance of breaking any rules.

Don't worry Bagnu, there are lots of options. 

Posted (edited)

Curious to hear an example of this, I know it has been around for a long time so I wonder what the quality is like.

Voice.ai seems to be pretty neat, requires a pretty powerful GPU to run though. From a geeky POV these things are kinda neat, voice.ai in real time absolutely slams my GPU though so it must be doing a whole lot of work, I'd be surprised if LL were running something as intensive on their end.

Edited by AmeliaJ08

Does premium voice morphing work any more? I've been to Premium Voice Morph Island, north of Orville, for the required monthly renewal. The renewal runs but the new voice morphs never become available.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 60 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.