Akeruka Anniversary Gifts 2024

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 63 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I'm finding some of my LeL EvoX applies (for like eyelashes and lips) don't work on this, even though it uses the same mapping it should work, is there an applier-like thing, like how Omega does it, where you can use lel evox on AK EvoX??  

38 minutes ago, KeriCake said:

I'm finding some of my LeL EvoX applies (for like eyelashes and lips) don't work on this, even though it uses the same mapping it should work, is there an applier-like thing, like how Omega does it, where you can use lel evox on AK EvoX??  

No appliers made for lelutka will work on these heads. You'll have to use BoM makeup or appliers made for AK heads. The mapping is the same on the heads but the scripts inside are different. Anyways, applier layers are not evox exactly, thats why older lelutka appliers can still work on evox heads.

• Like 3

yeah, I figured it was some type of coding/script, was hoping maybe someone made a converter applier or something lol. I glad BoM works cause I have ton of stuff, and free head is not worth it if I have to buy all new stuff 😁💗

Lovely head.

Could come kind person tell me how to get the BoM eyes (not the rigged ones) to the right place?  I seem to have woken up as a Russian voter this morning.  The rigged eyes are breaking through the skin on blink with my shape.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Anna Nova said:

Lovely head.

Could come kind person tell me how to get the BoM eyes (not the rigged ones) to the right place?  I seem to have woken up as a Russian voter this morning.  The rigged eyes are breaking through the skin on blink with my shape.

System avatar eyes won't move, but you can use BoM eyes that are unrigged and moved them to the right place. I have seen more than one shop offer a free plain unrigged BoM eye, and some eye places also include this with their eye texture packs. Don't remember who off the top of my head. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Anna Nova said:

Lovely head.

You might try adjusting the eye depth on your shape.

• Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, Shiloh Lyric said:

You might try adjusting the eye depth on your shape.

Yes, as I pointed out before, eye depth between 25 - 35 and juggle with the puffy slider. Also, eyes can be resized and moved from the hud, eye tab.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I took down some pics I posted yesterday because I wanted to play with them a bit more, as I said , I was totally wrong in my opinion of these heads, they are great . I haven't used this brand in a long time, admittedly.

I finally found some skins that worked for me. Traditional Face for the female head and Pumens (Pumec's male line) for the male head. 

d6ozSph.pngISjOod3.png

• Like 8

I finally let Hanako join the group for this, though she didn't have any EvoX stuff and is having to rely on the free LeL skin and free Sap hairbase.

akaaki_002.png.2843abcde2d746b52a86c0a3a00d2e06.png

So far this is just riffing off an ancient freebie system shape from Heaven's Gate, but she's going to be fun to play with.

• Like 6

10 hours ago, Modulated said:

I took down some pics I posted yesterday because I wanted to play with them a bit more, as I said , I was totally wrong in my opinion of these heads, they are great . I haven't used this brand in a long time, admittedly.

I finally found some skins that worked for me. Traditional Face for the female head and Pumens (Pumec's male line) for the male head. 

d6ozSph.pngISjOod3.png

Amazing job.

• Thanks 1

It's a really nice head. I've just tried it with different shapes and skins I usually use with my Lelutka heads Billie, Inez and Noel (same order for the pictures) and I'm impressed by the results. Using the eyebrows from the head hud in the first picture, otherwise some BOM eyebrows from Lelutka. Various skins from Amara Beauty in either Velour Porcelaine tone (1st and last pictures) or Amara's own 20 tone (2nd picture).

Emma_05.06.2024_AKwithBillieShape.png

Emma_05.06.2024_AKwithInezShape_001.png

Emma_05.06.2024_AKwithNoelShape.png

• Like 10

On 6/4/2024 at 3:36 AM, KeriCake said:

yeah, I figured it was some type of coding/script, was hoping maybe someone made a converter applier or something lol.

It's the drawback of AK (and any other evox) heads versus real LeLutka heads. It's possible to make an HD applier for AK and there is some out there, but nowhere near as much as there is for LeL.

Unfortunately there is no way to make a converter; both HD systems are proprietary and independent from each other. From LeL's point of view, I guess it means people are more likely to buy their own heads than others which just use the same evox UV map.

• Like 1

Anyone notice a weird ring on the rigged eyes when using them in BoM mode? Specifically on the female head? I have reset the head, turned all the settings off for materials and shine, and I can't seem to get rid of it.  Still diggin....

57 minutes ago, Modulated said:

Anyone notice a weird ring on the rigged eyes when using them in BoM mode? Specifically on the female head? I have reset the head, turned all the settings off for materials and shine, and I can't seem to get rid of it.  Still diggin....

What do you mean with ring on the rigged eyes?

8 minutes ago, Dorientje Woller said:

What do you mean with ring on the rigged eyes?

As I said earlier, turning shine, and materials off for the head doesn't make it go away, gonna try a redelivery of the head and see what happens.

pdjn2Vs.png

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Modulated said:

Anyone notice a weird ring on the rigged eyes when using them in BoM mode?

Not what I guess you are seeing. I'm on the PBR Firestorm beta with all graphics settings on high.

This is what I see close up, with a blank BOM eye texture:

Snapshot_2816a.png.c55aa46dfb85ebc484fbcaaaa5b34f55.png

Close up like that, you can see the flat front of the mesh at the centre, but I don't think that's what you mean.

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, Rick Nightingale said:

Not what I guess you are seeing. I'm on the PBR Firestorm beta with all graphics settings on high.

This is what I see close up, with a blank BOM eye texture:

Snapshot_2816a.png.c55aa46dfb85ebc484fbcaaaa5b34f55.png

Close up like that, you can see the flat front of the mesh at the centre, but I don't think that's what you mean.

In the very outer image I posted of the eye you see a glowing ring, thats what I'm seeing.

Edited by Modulated

25 minutes ago, Modulated said:

As I said earlier, turning shine, and materials off for the head doesn't make it go away, gonna try a redelivery of the head and see what happens.

pdjn2Vs.png

Can it be that this is from the bom texture itself? Have you test it on another head?

I just tried the head on an asian avatar. The lelutka head I was using before really didn't match the skin but this AK head is perfect.

The BOM eyes I am using don't have that ring but I do see a ring on the AK applier eyes but it looks different from the ring shown above which leads me to believe it is the eyes and not the materials setting.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Dorientje Woller said:

Can it be that this is from the bom texture itself? Have you test it on another head?

Got a new copy, and things seem ok now, could have just been a glitch or something, but its fine.

• Like 4

Finally got to play with Sun-Woo; this is after just a minute's shape tweaking of my current usual (human) shape and skin. I think that both of these heads are really good:

Snapshot_2819a.thumb.png.89a4563645bb4f6a84def3dde98dd57e.png

• Like 7

😊I also tried the heads with some of my lelutka skins . I dont buy many male skins but this one seem to work well.  so far this is my favorite female head from Akeruka or the one I managed to customize better xp

Ready for a great day! AK Gift heads 2024 ♥

• Like 13

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 63 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.