People that like exploring?

Paul Hexem

Oh, awesome initiative, that sounds as if it could work so well with regular bumping of the thread with a pic from the last exploration. I'll join the group when in-world later. European timezone here, but somewhat flexible, as long as it's not my middle of the night :)

6 hours ago, InnerCity Elf said:

Oh, awesome initiative, that sounds as if it could work so well with regular bumping of the thread with a pic from the last exploration. I'll join the group when in-world later. European timezone here, but somewhat flexible, as long as it's not my middle of the night :)

I'm also putting in a system for sharing adventures with a drag and drop, so anyone can drop in a notecard with directions or a landmark that'll get shared with anyone else that wants it.

Way to connect across different time zones. Making a screenshot board somewhere also sounds like a good idea.

• Like 5

ExplorersHQ.thumb.png.23ba455c8cbd888af056c4d1d504b3c7.png

Such a nice HQ, Paul! Hung out for a while, but at an odd hour, and the group was silent, so I went on an SL hair salon exploration after a while, need a more exploration suitable hairdo, after all 😅. I'll be back to check out the notecard giver again, or add one with an exploration idea, when I'm sure I can be somewhere at a certain time. Looking forward to an exploration with some fellow explorers in any case.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, InnerCity Elf said:

ExplorersHQ.thumb.png.23ba455c8cbd888af056c4d1d504b3c7.png

Such a nice HQ, Paul! Hung out for a while, but at an odd hour, and the group was silent, so I went on an SL hair salon exploration after a while, need a more exploration suitable hairdo, after all 😅. I'll be back to check out the notecard giver again, or add one with an exploration idea, when I'm sure I can be somewhere at a certain time. Looking forward to an exploration with some fellow explorers in any case.

Thanks. And absolutely, if you find anything good, make sure to share it in the board there. Great way for everybody to share locations even if we're on at different times.

51 minutes ago, Kalegthepsionicist said:

can I join toobut fyi I am male

Not sure why your gender matters, but yeah.

• Like 2

22 hours ago, PheebyKatz said:

My next big thing: Flying Magic Schoolbuses. I'll be sure Paul and Garnet each get one if I can get them made in less than a decade, lol.

If it's amphibious, I might even put one out on the water.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...