convert my catwa look to lel evox

NanR

Hmmm.

Try Lelutka Siwa, Inez, Lake, Zora, and mayyyybbe River and Fleur.

Demo those with a lot of different skin demos and play with the shape sliders to see which one gets the closet. It's a long process, I know, but that's pretty much the only way.

Edit: If you're open to Akeruka's EvoX line, you can also try Grace, Maria, Vittoria, and Maggie.

Edited by Ayashe Ninetails
Added stuffs
  • Like 1

I would get demos for all the LEL heads and try adjusting their shapes to match your Catwa head. Many heads look the way they do because of slider adjustments and they can be adjusted quite a bit. When you go through the process of adjusting all the LEL heads to a certain shape, the heads will have noticeable differences in features which make it easy to select the best head that matches the look you want. 

The easiest method is to adjust one LEL head to approximately what you want and then copy that same shape for another LEL head and make adjustments again until it looks like what you want again. Keep going until you've made a new shape for every head.

• Like 1

Check the store where you got the head skin for the catwa and see if they have any similar looks available for EvoX.   They'll often say which head the vendor picture was using.  Where is your current head skin from?

Edited by Rowan Amore
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I got a demo of every single Lelutka head they do and none of them cound match the look I have with my Catwa Queen, which I love. I bought Inez which was the closest and used it for about 2 months before returning to Queen and resigning myself to never using EVOX cosmetics ever again.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Maitimo said:

I got a demo of every single Lelutka head they do and none of them cound match the look I have with my Catwa Queen, which I love. I bought Inez which was the closest and used it for about 2 months before returning to Queen and resigning myself to never using EVOX cosmetics ever again.

Big mood. Nothing in Lel's female line or any other brand gives me a similar look to what I've done with Queen (or Freya, for that matter, which was one of my fav faces to style).

I still rock Queen and finding makeup, face tats, hairbases, etc. hasn't ever been a problem, thank goodness. 

Also, I don't know how it turned out like that, but Catwa Queen and Lelutka Ford give me a VERY similar look, so I just consider those two avatars to be brother and sister. My friend even commented when I first made him - "He is SO you!" Yes...yes he is, lol - he's got my face! If only he had a female neck fit. 

5 minutes ago, Ayashe Ninetails said:

Nothing in Lel's female line or any other brand gives me a similar look to what I've done with Queen (or Freya, for that matter, which was one of my fav faces to style).

Yeah..my LoveX avatar used Freya.  Rowan helped update her to a newer model.  "Not Freya" but still looks close enough for whatever look I wanted.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Yeah..my LoveX avatar used Freya.  Rowan helped update her to a newer model.  "Not Freya" but still looks close enough for whatever look I wanted.

I've probably demoed a zillion heads by now and yeah, Freya is tough to match. The issue is (at least for me) so many heads look completely wrong in darker skin tones. Freya and Queen (and Catwa Jade and a few others) actually allow me to shape to a bone structure that works for me. Many, many heads struggle with that. 

I can also get there with Lel Raven and AK Pride, but that usually results in a younger (mid 20s) look. I typically aim for mid to late 30s for humans. Still slowlyyyy (read: barely, lol) working on my older avatars, but I have a whole different head for that.

• Like 1

On 3/25/2024 at 7:11 PM, Ayashe Ninetails said:

Also, I don't know how it turned out like that, but Catwa Queen and Lelutka Ford give me a VERY similar look, so I just consider those two avatars to be brother and sister. My friend even commented when I first made him - "He is SO you!" Yes...yes he is, lol - he's got my face! If only he had a female neck fit. 

That's kind of why I like Queen so much - it's the closest I've found to my original male head (Catwa Justin). It's got a more masculine vibe than most female heads.

• Like 2

I was one of those people who said I would never change my Catwa Catya.  I knew it was time for a change when my favorite skin was placed on clearance.  I bit the bullet and bought the Lelutka Avalon head, which had the lip and nose style I preferred.  I shopped for skins, makeup, and additional skin add-ons and went to work on trying to recreate my look.  I think I did a decent job.  

Subtle Shifts

It can be done. Patience is required.

• Like 7

On 3/25/2024 at 10:48 AM, NanR said:

Hello

Is it possible to convert my current catwa look to lelutka evox and have the same look?

if so, how ? 

One thing to add is to keep in mind that you won't get the exact same look. As others have said, demo different heads to see which gets you the closest. It also may be easier to start off with the base shape that comes with the head and adapt it than to use your existing shape, because of differences in slider support on Catwa vs Lelutka heads. Also, if you really like your current skin, check if the skin maker makes an evox version or has a similar one. We become very attached to how our avatars look, but it is sometimes necessary to evolve it to get better stuff, while trying to stick to the essence of your avatar's look. That is what I have always done.

On 3/27/2024 at 4:52 PM, Cougar Sangria said:

I was one of those people who said I would never change my Catwa Catya.  I knew it was time for a change when my favorite skin was placed on clearance.  I bit the bullet and bought the Lelutka Avalon head, which had the lip and nose style I preferred.  I shopped for skins, makeup, and additional skin add-ons and went to work on trying to recreate my look.  I think I did a decent job.  

Subtle Shifts

It can be done. Patience is required.

I wished i could even remotely as closely matched from Catya to evo....i gave up after spending nearly 2 weeks and 2 newer heads which i bought instead of demo....i know stupid mistake but both heads went into the bin and stuck with my Catya and me an Bom are sworn enemies right now lol