2024 Faster fps without spending money (: "NOT FOR LAPTOPS"

1 hour ago, rottweiler Lednev said:

I wont be replying to this forum any more I am having a conversation with linden labs regarding 3rd party viewers.

Good luck with that. As long those devs of these 3rd party viewers keep themselves to their end of the bargain, there isn't much LL can do.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Solar Legion said:

If you are not going to read the information, you have no leg to stand on whatsoever with regard to your 'concerns' - you have been willfully ignorant (which is different than simply not knowing).

That is on you.

"But..but..people who disagree with me are LYING!!"

4 hours ago, rottweiler Lednev said:

It would make sense I am concerned that a viewer I never heard of it and it is on my page showing faster fps

My first thought was omg is second life safe in 3rd party viewers. I and many other users probably removed there payment asap.

You say it has no payment but how do i know this for sure today is my first time to hear about it and in my forum is comedy from its creator that does not make me feel Ok to try.

Reply Silent Mistwalker

There will be many person to read these chat for years to come so it might be best if you like henry to not reply with personal feeling instead inform other on how some one can use a product to represent faster fps. That is the  point of this conversations.

It is not a place for you rants or personal feelings it was for users to actually find out how to get faster fps.

The end

Might be time for the creator to make alternate account for post reply's so personal feelings is not linked to a company with a product they represent as reliable.

I wont be replying to this forum any more I am having a conversation with linden labs regarding 3rd party viewers.

Until I know more I would say even using firestorm now makes me feel a bit un easy based on what I have seen and learned today.

3 hours ago, rottweiler Lednev said:

Do users know that 3rd party software isnt bit mining on there systems THEY DONT

Because they dont take apart the program to see. I am cautions regarding viewers and scams on the net.

And it be easy for one of every 3 download links to be that on any site on the wide web 

If users cant take that for reasons then I don't know best of luck.

3 hours ago, rottweiler Lednev said:

I am checking out of this thread no ones gonna read a million things on a viewer page just to play a game.

They just wanna game and have fun that is all.

Go out side and enjoy some nature I know I am gonna.

You all ruined a fun forum on faster fps congrats.

1. You cannot control who responds - beginning and end
  2. If you do not want any sort of discussion/want to control how things go (among other things) then a personal blog post is your only option outside of running your own forum
  3. No posts were made containing speculations, no one here has responded with hate and the only real 'arguing' is coming from ... you
  4. The moment you started the Thread you lost all say in who replies, how they reply and what they add to the topic/how they steer it/what tangents they go off on
    1. Meaning that if others wish to post concerning other TPVs they can and your own interests on that front are quite irrelevant

Pedantry time: This (what I am typing and what will be read) is a post/response/reply to a thread in a category contained within a subforum contained within the primary forum as a whole.

Now then with that out of the way, if you're intending to have fun ... then do so. Want to share fun things? Do so.

Quit being so uptight.

M'kay ... They won't be taking the forum down. They might take down the thread or they may simply lock it so no one else can respond.

No one has been arguing - statements were made, corrections were also made to statements.

Your stated purpose for the thread was "for fun" - not looking to/for help. A purpose that the thread well could still fill if you actually want it to.

Any negativity one takes away from the thread as a whole ... is wholly on them.

Meh.

Posted (edited)

Love Zhaoying I recognize this dog profile pic your using from a  form a long time ago swear is saw this image in b forum on a profile there a while back. ? Are you a furry ? and in deviant art just a question been so long I cant remember this is why I ask.

Edited by rottweiler Lednev

4 minutes ago, rottweiler Lednev said:

Ya they are cute I have autism and petting mine makes me calm.

Posting in this forum when you are fairly new to it, is not likely to make you calm. Trolls really come out of the woodwork here when they see fresh mea... accounts!

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, rottweiler Lednev said:

I dont understand what this means. Arielle Popstar

No and I realize that and I'll just point out that it is hard to see when it is being done to you rather than watching it being done to other new people. Bottom line is that in the Forum some posters enjoy piling on to a new poster when they see some sort of vulnerability that they can pick to pieces, which for the new person can be overwhelming and quickly pulls the thread off topic. The usual thing is that the thread gets personal and then the mods come and close it with the posters all thanking the Mod for doing so and leaving the Opening Poster (you) wondering what happened and how their post got so far off track. By that time the Poster is not petting the canines but being ripped apart by them.

Wolves+Surrounding+Buffalo.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Oh for ... Sanitizing the thread will get you nowhere except right back to where you were.

Own your words.

Learn from the interactions.

do not presume you know if anyone is using alternate accounts or not when replying to you - therein lies the path of paranoia.

• Thanks 1

With high function autism I attended a different school for multiple barriers so sentences and writing comes out wrong most of the time.

Its hard for me to know because I barley learned writing my schooling for all years was more creative arts.

Being mainstream chats its hard to keep up and write sentences others understand.

All grades completed via school for multiple barriers makes this a challenge.

4 minutes ago, rottweiler Lednev said:

With high function autism I attended a different school for multiple barriers so sentences and writing comes out wrong most of the time.

Its hard for me to know because I barley learned writing my schooling for all years was more creative arts.

Being mainstream chats its hard to keep up and write sentences others understand.

All grades completed via school for multiple barriers makes this a challenge.

No worries.

I am rather blunt in my interactions with most and this can come off badly to some. For the most part I simply brush off complaints but do attempt to soften my tone a bit if need be.

Apologies for the harsher tone.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, Caitlin Tobias said:

🍿

3 minutes ago, Solar Legion said:

No worries.

I am rather blunt in my interactions with most and this can come off badly to some. For the most part I simply brush off complaints but do attempt to soften my tone a bit if need be.

Apologies for the harsher tone.

Agreed. We are actually trying to be honest and helpful, even if it's hard to tell.

IMG_0240.jpeg