Looky what I dug out of my dresser.

Paul Zeeman

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 242 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

10 hours ago, Paul Zeeman said:

Wife had me clean out my old dresser and look what I dug out.  Been a while since I have seen it, should be a poster around somewhere as well.

Front.jpg

Back.jpg

Someone has one currently listed for sale on ebay with a bizarre price tag on it of Canadian $311.50 (£183.81 UK equivalent), after knocking 11% off the original price, "some fading from wear, small hole in armpit".

Edited by Marigold Devin
  • Haha 2

They need like a fast-food uniform polo-type shirt, and a matching visor that's almost a baseball cap. I'd totally wear them all over the place, waiting for people to ask me if I work in virtual space, just so I can go nah, I just like the uniforms.

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, PheebyKatz said:

They need like a fast-food uniform polo-type shirt, and a matching visor that's almost a baseball cap. I'd totally wear them all over the place, waiting for people to ask me if I work in virtual space, just so I can go nah, I just like the uniforms.

Great idea!

I'd think that Sylvie's McDonald's uniform would inspire Loki fans to wear something similar.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, PheebyKatz said:

LOL people do ask such things, this is why I never wear an orange shirt when I go to Home Depot. though to be honest when I forget and they ask me where something is I usually know.

On 11/8/2023 at 10:52 AM, Love Zhaoying said:
On 11/7/2023 at 10:20 PM, PheebyKatz said:

Expand  

Great idea!

I'd think that Sylvie's McDonald's uniform would inspire Loki fans to wear something similar.

After this I found lots of RL vintage Fast Food worker uniforms on eBay!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 242 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.