What do Men Friends "Do" together in Second Life?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 242 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

1 hour ago, Unity Evermore said:

Two mares in the herd aren't in direct competition with each other. They can both be impregnated by the same stallion. It even helps if they cooperate. They can watch out for, and provide care for each other's foals.

But two stallions? Different rules apply. There are few win-win scenarios. It's mostly winner take all. A herd only needs one stallion.

image.gif.3d01a383bdf22e3c94e124add9a07747.gif

You do know people aren't horses, right? Like, we have more depth and emotional intelligence than them?

What on Earth....

Edited by cariboustag
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Anna Nova said:

I thought they just talked about which girls were the hottest, easiest to seduce, best in bed,  etc.,etc.,

Most guys aren't teen girls, you know .. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, Unity Evermore said:

Two mares in the herd aren't in direct competition with each other. They can both be impregnated by the same stallion. It even helps if they cooperate. They can watch out for, and provide care for each other's foals.

But two stallions? Different rules apply. There are few win-win scenarios. It's mostly winner take all. A herd only needs one stallion.

Andrew? Is that you?

• Like 2

Interesting that some men feel so poorly of themselves that they post things which are a "least common denominator" of behaviors and attitudes, as if it's something to celebrate.

On topic, I can only assume this carries into their Second Life! Which is the point of the thread.

I can say these things because I'm a man, and would rather make excuses for them, than assume some strange penchant for trolling.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

14 minutes ago, Anna Nova said:

Very weak chest, and no arm muscles to speak of, all butt.  Runs away a lot.

I guess it's similar conceptually to the meme of the guy who has a massive upper body but twigs for legs ("skips leg day"), and thinks they are Alpha / a great body builder.

53 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

I dunno, sometimes a random post just seems like a trolling derail if you don't know what it means. Could just be me!

You have an excellent point, as per usual, Love. I'm always the guy who loves to post gifs and run though, so I gotta play horse's advocate.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

4 hours ago, cariboustag said:

You have an excellent point, as per usual, Love. I'm always the guy who loves to post gifs and run though, so I gotta play horse's advocate.

Sorry, I should have just said, "it's like a joke but we didn't get the punchline" instead of using the word "trolling!"

In this case, I thought of a possible punchline related to where the thread is going:

* me, looking at picture * Where's the poor horse's arse?

* you * The Alphas didn't want competition!

Edited by Love Zhaoying
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Rowan Amore said:

How does it make you feel?

One part of me is sad, the back end is where the best cuts are of horse meat, presumably.

The other part of me is stuck thinking of other Dad jokes involving a "horses arse". Since I did ok with the last attempt, this part makes me feel "empty".

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 242 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.