You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 228 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Welcome to this Topic, in this channel you can post to find friends and help one another along the way, find people to play with and hang with, if you wanna help them out by giving them lindens then go for it! It's always good to give and get, spend time with one another for hours on end, form a bond, Keep this channel friendly if possible do not forget to have an amazing day and get some rest!

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

8 hours ago, SynG16 said:

Welcome to this Topic, in this channel you can post to find friends and help one another along the way, find people to play with and hang with, if you wanna help them out by giving them lindens then go for it! It's always good to give and get, spend time with one another for hours on end, form a bond, Keep this channel friendly if possible do not forget to have an amazing day and get some rest!

Love your attitude~! ♥

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

I, for one, wholly support a begging for $L thread.  If you get 10 great woe-is-me-I'm-broke-in-SL stories from 10 unique avatars, I will pick the best tear-jerking rp story and send the writer 50$L.  I need some entertaining stories though, and this is a one-time offer.

LOL, I wouldn't even care if they were alts. If someone can come up with a tearjerker crazy enough, they DESERVE to be paid!!! Just for their creativity alone!!!

• Like 5

12 hours ago, Alwin Alcott said:

this whole section is here for that purpose, a general new topic adds not a lot more

Oh well I’m new to this game so idk how it works, I joined to play with my best friend who really enjoys it

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Luna Bliss said:

Well, I wonder why giving Lindens should be excluded!

Well I put it so that incase someone is new and others are willing to who the other newbies out, it was just an idea it’s not needed by everyone

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Bagnu said:

LOL, what IS this thread about? 

This thread is a suggestion for each of us to give one linden to each person in this thread and break even. I think it's a good idea, it's such a supportive thread.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, kisket said:

This thread is a suggestion for each of us to give one linden to each person in this thread and break even. I think it's a good idea, it's such a supportive thread.

That's a make money fast type of thing (for the person originally starting it) and not a make friends thing. If you want friends, just stick with talking about your interests and no money stuff.

However, people wanted stories of woe, so here we go! I need money to buy snacks so I can lure people into my garden to feed my pet maw Trevor. It's been a tough time as people are getting smarter and some of them even heeded the warning sign, instead of doing the exact opposite as intended. Trevor needs the bones for the calcium, because he has all those teeth to keep healthy. Think of the poor hungry monsters with lots of teeth. He will also probably avoid eating you if you pay for snacks, but no promises.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 6

11 hours ago, Polenth Yue said:

talking about your interests and no money stuff.

but what if my interest is money?

11 hours ago, kisket said:

My woe story is that nematodes drank all the nutrients in the water table so my garden needs fertilizer and I wonder if anyone would be charitable and donate some manure.

What? all my BS isn't enough for you?

• Haha 4

On 10/6/2023 at 6:08 AM, Alwin Alcott said:

this whole section is here for that purpose, a general new topic adds not a lot more

15 hours ago, SynG16 said:

Oh well I’m new to this game so idk how it works, I joined to play with my best friend who really enjoys it

It really isnt a game because it has no set goal. You can make of it whatever you want. Some people like Alwin come here to be grumpy.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Bagnu said:

Can I give sex instead of money?

You know there's a meme about german speaking people having a word for everything? Well there's one for THIS. It's called a "Steilvorlage" and you've got no idea how hard I had to fight back the urge to take it :P

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Bagnu said:

Can I give sex instead of money?

3 minutes ago, ValKalAstra said:

You know there's a meme about german speaking people having a word for everything? Well there's one for THIS. It's called a "Steilvorlage" and you've got no idea how hard I had to fight back the urge to take it :P

We Brits also have a saying for everything. We call this "paying in kind" ;) 

• Haha 5

46 minutes ago, ValKalAstra said:

LOL, go ahead. I've been crucified before. One more nail isn't going to make a difference!!!

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 228 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.