Tasty Malts

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 167 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Here's mine currently, but I plan to completely redo him when able, since I really do not like his current look, my male stuff on his account is still sparse since I only made my alt account male about a month ago [It got next to no use as a female account because well, I just use my main for female because why log a second account when all my stuff is on my main one. XD, so it was like, well I got next to nothing in inventory on that account anyway so let's just make it a malt.]

Snapshot_103.png

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Nuuna Nitely said:

My malt was heavily inspired by him: https://assets.mycast.io/actor_images/actor-tony-thornburg-83885_large.jpg

Very happy that Magika now includes male sizes in their hair fatpacks!

malt2.png

malt3.jpg

OMG, I knew I recognized him. Just peeked at the RL photo. I've definitely seen that model around. Probably ran across him when digging for fashion models with long hair to base my own looks on. 😂

How has he never won Hottest Man in the Entire Universe or whatever the hell they name that dumb contest. 🤣

That's a gorgeous avatar! You nailed the look perfectly.

• Like 4

17 hours ago, MissSweetViolet said:

Here's mine currently, but I plan to completely redo him when able, since I really do not like his current look, my male stuff on his account is still sparse since I only made my alt account male about a month ago [It got next to no use as a female account because well, I just use my main for female because why log a second account when all my stuff is on my main one. XD, so it was like, well I got next to nothing in inventory on that account anyway so let's just make it a malt.]

Snapshot_103.png

Reminds me of Edward Scissorhands. Especially the eyes.

Edited by Silent Mistwalker
  • Like 2

On 9/16/2023 at 7:10 PM, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Oh well, if we're showing off vintage photos of Malts . . .

Here's Richard Parkes (or "Dick" as I like to think of him) being angry about something or another. Furries, I think it was.

Furry3

Thank you for showing us your.."Dick"..

Anyway, he seems like maybe he's a..pig.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• 1 month later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 167 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.