linden prices is outragous

dyjinsui

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 278 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

i love playing second life and so do alot of people and i know when i say this alot of people are going to agree. PLEASE STOP HIGHERING THE PRICES ... LESS AND LESS PEOPLE ARE GOING TO PLAY $10 for jus 2k is for real deal crazy, and i dont know how yall dont see that. people are haing to sell lindens on the side because yall prices is tooo high literally. 

• Like 1

7 answers to this question

Not sure what your complaint is. The current best buying rate is L$244 = $USD 1.00. This is about where it has been for several years now.

But if the price of L$ is too high to suit you, you can always create content and sell it to make L$ instead of buying them.

• Like 3

I guess it's all in your perspective?

For $10 I get 2,540 Lindens. With that I can buy a new two new dresses, a pair of shoes, a nice new necklace, a side table, flowers in vase, a new rug, a coffee machine, a new lamp, a piece of art, and some new bushes for my front garden that will give me pleasure for years in SL. And still have 500–1,000 Lindens left over.

$10 won't get me into a movie theatre to watch a 100 minute movie anymore. Heck, $10 might just barely buy me a drink and popcorn if I was already in the theatre.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 278 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.