Any linden land ownership deals for SL20B?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 319 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I wanna make a wish too.

I wish they would ruin the land price jeopardy that's going on in Horizons&Co., with making mainland double prim for PP users x3

Also I bet this would make Premium plus sell like hot cake :D...oh now I want I cake...

Edited by Gwin LeShelle
  • Like 4

3 hours ago, Gwin LeShelle said:

I wanna make a wish too.

I wish they would ruin the land price jeopardy that's going on in Horizons&Co., with making mainland double prim for PP users x3

Also I bet this would make Premium plus sell like hot cake :D...oh now I want I cake...

That would be  very difficult if not impossible unless they dedicated new areas. There are only so many land impact points per sim so giving PP folks MORE in whatever sim they chose makes no sense at all === just saying :D

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Gwin LeShelle said:

I wanna make a wish too.

That’s an interesting idea - Regions have been set anywhere from 1000 to 35000 and they are able to be up and downgraded as private regions so i don’t doubt there’s a way to do it for mainland regions too. 
Also, now I want cake too! 🍰🍰🍰

• Like 1

Y'all forgot to include the free pony.
One of the cake eating ones perhaps?

Last time I checked Linden Lab was no part of The Santa Clause North Pole Inc.
So I'm afraid these ideas will not be implemented and launched any time soon.

Okay, I'll put some marbled cake on the shopping list for today too.

Edited by Sid Nagy
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, ItHadToComeToThis said:

I was hoping we could buy a sim from the lab without the setup fee again for SL20B? Has that been spoken about at all in any lab gab I might have missed or am I wishing for too much? Im definitely wishing for too much 😂

That would be nice,  Anyone considering getting a whole sim for the first time could consider this test sim. http://simonastick.com/

I mean it doesnt connect to SL though, and even i admit what you can do on it is a little outdated.

32 minutes ago, shireena1 said:

That would be nice,  Anyone considering getting a whole sim for the first time could consider this test sim. http://simonastick.com/

I mean it doesnt connect to SL though, and even i admit what you can do on it is a little outdated.

it doesn't have to be outdated, there are ways to make it a actual modern used region when digging in the OS sources.
But it is a totally different product that "only" looks like SL regions, but isn't.
It's no try out for a SL region.
( but can be a funny thing to have for some people :)  )

1 hour ago, Sid Nagy said:

My grandma always said "WISHING you can do for many things, if they come true is on another page" XD in Japanese it's sounds more fancy tho lol (I once told her when I was little that I am going to marry Lucky Luke, and all she said was "his horse will not come into my house!")

I needed to have cake 🍰 for lunch haha strawberry cake 🤤 ...ok maybe I need more ...dinner cake totally sounds right haha 

Edited by Gwin LeShelle
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Sid Nagy said:

Let us know if you found my marbles in your cake, I lost them!

• Haha 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 319 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.