LELUTKA EVO X

L0LAM0NR03

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 350 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

How do i go on about getting better corner eyes?

more Realistic. mine arent out their and arent as sharpe however im not sure how to even fix this or what to even buy to make it more real. 

pic of my avatars eyes vs pic of another avatars face and eyes and how im wanting my eyes to look.

ive tried reshapping etc and im not finding a solution to have eyes with a proper corner, etc

fa14e677aeb4b01df0842c6b4bcc3a7f.png

302007254_1498344313960637_5148513184473263630_n.jpg

• Like 1

Lola, you may need to tweak a number of eye settings on your body shape, but in particular you need to lower the inner eye corner. Try something between 40 and 50. You might also need to tweak eye bags and puffy eyelids.

The eye make-up is also something to experiment with.

There are definitely HUD settings in the Lel HUD and also you can modify your face shape as well in a large number of ways that will adjust that current look. Always first save your existing shape, then duplicate that and rename that one "whatever-adjusted" before doing anything. That way you have a backup.

I think there's more to it than just shaping. I would definitely try to bring the inner corners up a tiny bit bug you will definitely have to play around with multiple sliders to achieve this look. 

Also it might depend a lot on the lelutka head version you have, the skin and eye makeup. Try to find similar eye makeup as in the reference picture. Or maybe even easier, try to find a shape that looks similar to your reference and build it from there. 

Also take into consideration that it's a good chance there is some photoshoping going on in the image you posted.. those are pretty sharp corners.. I'd look at the heads at lelutka to see if you see any sharp inner corners like that on any of their heads..

Edited by Ceka Cianci

Zooming on the image it looks like it's either been edited or the skin/cosmetic on the left eye wasn't done too well. It's covering the white of the eye and not the same colour as or blended properly with the rest of the skin. I do think you should try adjusting the inner corner of your eyes and also toggle the eye socket in the HUD there are a variety of options for the lash line and lacrimal  

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Claireschen Hesten said:

Zooming on the image it looks like it's either been edited or the skin/cosmetic on the left eye wasn't done too well. It's covering the white of the eye and not the same colour as or blended properly with the rest of the skin. I do think you should try adjusting the inner corner of your eyes and also toggle the eye socket in the HUD there are a variety of options for the lash line and lacrimal  

Let alone, the sharp inner corner on our right, doesn't really look that natural..It also doesn't even look the same on the left..The left looks like it has a downward curve like you see with a lot of the mesh heads..

Edited by Ceka Cianci

If the photo was taken with Black Dragon, it's also possible there was some adjusting of the facial expression with the built in poser, including eye corners (maybe? Can't remember if that's one of the options in the poser and I'm not inworld at the moment to check).

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 350 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.