The Tastiest Photography Thread Ever! Bring Us Your Fooood!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 448 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Oh no, not another picture thread! Oh YES, but this one's for FOOD! Got a new kitchen you want us to see? Counters overflowing with the best looking plates in SL? Built a bakery and you want to show off your window displays? Let's gooooooo! 

ugh-yum.gif

Let's see your best food photography, snazziest kitchen designs, fanciest table settings, coziest cafes & restaurants, excitingest party spreads, tastiest holiday dinners, and more! The only rule? Focus on the foo🍰ooo🍕ooo🍔ooo🍨ooo🥧ood! No empty counters allowed! 😁

Obligatory @Scylla Rhiadra tag, since she kind of sort of gave me the idea to start this thread. ❤️

And here's a photo to start us off. A little outdoor chill space I designed. What do you do when you run out of counter space or don't have any to work with? Add food carts!

image.thumb.png.868504c6d4fde767336c95fab50f0ef9.png

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

I don't (yet) have pics that really focus on food; most of mine are very indirect (like my butt poking out as I ransack my fridge). This one is sort of food-related though. Dinner out at a nice Indian restaurant with my friend @PenguWes. He ordered from the children's menu . . .

I Knew He Was Trouble When He Introduced His Little Penguin Friend

That's totally fine! As long as there's some food somewhere in the shot (and it looks yummy!) it's all good. Fridges work, selfies with holdables work, food fights work, etc. 😄

And this photo is lovely! His plate is adorable, too, LOL.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Elora Lunasea said:

Considering how much I love to cook and how many pieces of food related items I have in my inventory, I am woefully remiss in shooting tabletops in SL. This one thrown together in about 10 minutes. 

Figs, Cheese, Wine

That is so pretty! I love the candles.

And now you have an excuse! Get to decorating those tables and counters! 😄

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Ajay McDowwll said:

I have two entire food items in this!  One is the cereal bowl and milk I'm holding, then on the far left on the counter is a charcuterie board :)  There is also the hint of cooking going on, although don't hold me to that...

Fever Dream House - Kitchen Food.png

That's a super cute kitchen! But look at all that space!!!! Do you know how many pies and cakes you could fit on those counters?😄 I'm the worst.

Funny enough, I don't even bake or cook or eat a lot in RL. But in SL, food looks so dang good and requires no baking/cooking. I can't help putting it everywhere. Everrrywhere!

11 hours ago, Ayashe Ninetails said:

That's a super cute kitchen! But look at all that space!!!! Do you know how many pies and cakes you could fit on those counters?😄 I'm the worst.

Funny enough, I don't even bake or cook or eat a lot in RL. But in SL, food looks so dang good and requires no baking/cooking. I can't help putting it everywhere. Everrrywhere!

LOL -- you're not wrong!  I will have to throw a bunch of food on this and get a new picture... although I do have a table set up in another of my houses.  I'll see if my brain will be cooperative and I remember to get a picture of it on this thread tonight after work :D

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

Considered putting this one in the "spicy" thread, but food is literally front and center in the photo, so it's here.

image.thumb.jpeg.3ad3b4076192f47b3a65e03cfa1f05ee.jpeg

MMMmmmmm....Mouthwatering!!! But what are all those things in the foreground?

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Bagnu said:

MMMmmmmm....Mouthwatering!!! But what are all those things in the foreground?

Fruit, Sandor.  The kind that is so juicy, ripe, and sweet that it dribbles down your chin with every bite. 

I did say I considered the spicy thread, though. 😋

Creators make some delicious looking foods.

/me waits patiently for more food pics.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

Fruit, Sandor.  The kind that is so juicy, ripe, and sweet that it dribbles down your chin with every bite. 

I did say I considered the spicy thread, though. 😋

Creators make some delicious looking foods.

/me waits patiently for more food pics.

You really know how to get a person anticipating the first bite!!! I won't be able to stop salivating LOL!!!

3 hours ago, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

Considered putting this one in the "spicy" thread, but food is literally front and center in the photo, so it's here.

I mean, this thread has the potential for spicy, too, so this 100% works, LOL! Great shot, though, seriously! The colors are fab (and so are the shoes!!!).

Edit: I'm working on some new food pics, but I got myself in such a bind. I rezzed out a massive (230+ prim) photo booth (well, two combined, technically) on my platform and haven't had the motivation to fight with lighting and actually take the photos. So now, I'm left with 9 prims left on my entire plot and can't decorate, and my home is SO unfinished. Why do I do these things? 😂

Anyhoo, gonna force myself to get these shots within the next few days, so more pics to come SOON(tm)!

Edited by Ayashe Ninetails
Added infos
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

Yeah, it's a great pic, Cinn, and the shoes look amazing on you!!! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nando Yip said:

Eat me!

1027797654_janeiro2023H56jardim_054a.thumb.jpg.23eed7287368cd11ef7f28fab5f5207d.jpg

Yaaaaaaaaaaas, now that's what I'm talmbout. 😄🌭🍔

And that reminds me...I DO have these to post here, which I may have posted somewhere else before (and no, I have not yet taken my new photos, cuz I'm a slackin' slacker).

I also meant to make some new pairs of antlers, but we'll add that project to the "slackin' slacker" pile, too.

Fries Before Guys

Cuppie Cake

This one counts, too, because if you click on the coffee maker on my head, you can actually grab yourself a cup! I have no idea how that still works being all linked up and worn like that, but I'm so glad it does. If you ever see me running around the grid wearing this, feel free to snag a cup of coffee. 🤣

Srs Bsns

• Like 6

On 1/25/2023 at 6:12 PM, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

/me hands you a peach and a napkin.

Go on and post a food pic.  I'll wait.

MMMmmm...delicious, juicy peach. I'll need the napkin. Thank you.

Peach in hand 3.png

Edited by Bagnu
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 1/25/2023 at 6:12 PM, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

/me hands you a peach and a napkin.

Go on and post a food pic.  I'll wait.

Well, since you gave me enough to fill me, I thought it would only be right to refill your bowl.

Peaches on Table~003 4 Sandor Moved.png

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 448 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.