Would anyone happen to recognise this skin and head?

trapbunnies23

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 509 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

There is literally no way to identify a head and skin from a photo.  The same look can be achieved by many heads, many shapes and many skins. The skin may have several BOM layers added to it, to change the way it looks.  The lighting in which the photo was taken will also have a significant impact.

I do think the head is one of Lelutka's - the lack of a noticeable cleft on the top lip is a good sign that it's one of theirs, likely one of the earlier EVOX ones like Erin, Nova, Lake, Avalon etc. Or one of the two early freebies; Lilly or Kaya. It's probbaly not Inez; that's the one I have and I bought it solely because it does have a lip cleft, and so does Raven, the newest freebie. But that's all I can suggest.

You could buy just about any Lelutka head, any skin of the approximate same tone, and play around with the shape sliders until you achieve the same look as in the photo.

The image is not so clear, but I think it looks like a Genus head with Revoul skin. Revoul has lots of skins for Genus.

The hairbase makes me wonder, is it really an old hairbase, or a new one on EvoX template?

The eyes on Genus were more slanted?

You could look at Revoul for skin demos, and try them on demo heads. If it is Lelutka, my guess is Avalon.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/138923936@N02/with/51444962735/

• Like 2

I'd say it looks like Genus classic 001 mesh head.. Babyface had the smaller mouth..

But I remember that browbase that was like, IS ANYONE THERE?! 0.0

43816256514_33338be5d7.jpg

That and that nose.. I always loved the Classic 001 and babyface001 nose. Classic001 always had the fuller mouth..

30547766328_b0ffe18742_b.jpg

Edited by Ceka Cianci
  • Like 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 509 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.