Does anyone know what this AR mess was all about? Cinny can't remember. It obviously couldn't have been all that serious if she's forgotten. I'm just curious now.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

I got the same message and according to the inworld announcement message from this person, I was AR'd for harassment, too. 

Huh? Lol

I'm feeling some serious FOMO right now.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

9 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

I'm feeling some serious FOMO right now.

LOL, I'm not missing out, but I STILL don't know what the post was that started this. it seems to have been removed. I don't see any reactions to any post in his profile from Cinny or Rowan. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Bagnu said:

LOL, I'm not missing out, but I STILL don't know what the post was that started this. it seems to have been removed. I don't see any reactions to any post in his profile from Cinny or Rowan. 

No idea who you're talking about, but it's fiiiiiiiiiine,

Clearly I'm not IMPORTANT enough to AR

/me sniffs

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

20 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Clearly I'm not IMPORTANT enough to AR

Just let me know about what you want to be AR-ed and I'll do it if you like to.
:D

Always glad to help.

Edited by Sid Nagy
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

Ok, while I'm here.

1) People MOVE AWAY FROM THE LANDING ZONE WHEN YOU GET THERE!!!

2) DO NOT CROWD THE VENDOR!!

3) And merchants, if you're selling objects in different colours, DO NOT PUT THEM UNDER WEIRD COLOURED LIGHTING SO I CAN'T TELL WHAT THE COLOURS LOOK LIKE IN REAL PERSON LIGHT.

I know, I know. These are oldies.
But goodies!

Edited by Scylla Rhiadra
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Bagnu said:

Does anyone know what this AR mess was all about? Cinny can't remember. It obviously couldn't have been all that serious if she's forgotten. I'm just curious now.

It was in the Blueberry thread.  Someone complained about being harassed by reactions.  Dyna removed several posts.  This person then made a.point of messaging a few of us inworld to continue the tantrum and inform us we were blocked.  As if I cared.   Reactions on the forums aren't really ARable.  IMs inworld CAN be considered harassment and ARable.   Keep that in mind.

Just fair warning.  If anyone contacts me inworld to continue ranting about something from the forums, you're wasting your time AND amusing me and, possibly, being reported depending on what nonsense you're spouting.

Peeve.   People

• Like 5
  • Thanks 4

7 minutes ago, Rowan Amore said:

Just fair warning.  If anyone contacts me inworld to continue ranting about something from the forums, you're wasting your time AND amusing me and, possibly, being reported depending on what nonsense you're spouting.

/me thinks twice and deletes the IM she was about to send to Rowan

ETA: Ah. Having quickly perused the Blueberry thread, I think I get it.

Edited by Scylla Rhiadra
  • Like 3
  • Haha 4

1 minute ago, discussionbot said:

Firestorm's "Show Friends Only" is a godsend. I have it perpetually on for weekend hops.

I DO use that sometimes for crowded events. My problem is that I get paranoid that I'm ploughing my way through people as I move around, so I end up opening my minimap and navigating around the green dots.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

I DO use that sometimes for crowded events. My problem is that I get paranoid that I'm ploughing my way through people as I move around, so I end up opening my minimap and navigating around the green dots.

Ahh yeah, having the minimap zoomed in more than normal works great with it

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

You don't cam shop? Girrrrrrrrrrrrl.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, Ayashe Ninetails said:

You don't cam shop? Girrrrrrrrrrrrl.

Only when I have to!

Dahling, I have a fabulous wardrobe. Who's going to see me strutting my stuff on a cam platform???

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

29 minutes ago, Rowan Amore said:

It was in the Blueberry thread.  Someone complained about being harassed by reactions.  Dyna removed several posts.  This person then made a.point of messaging a few of us inworld to continue the tantrum and inform us we were blocked.  As if I cared.   Reactions on the forums aren't really ARable.  IMs inworld CAN be considered harassment and ARable.   Keep that in mind.

Peeve.   People

Airing a forum grievance inworld is a totally ridiculous concept. The forums are the forums, inworld is inworld. As far as I'm concerned, the two only overlap when we develop friendships across both. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Only when I have to!

Dahling, I have a fabulous wardrobe. Who's going to see me strutting my stuff on a cam platform???

You ARE going to make Celia jealous with your wardrobe you know!!! Hmmppphhh....

Edited by Bagnu
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

193,000 items in my inventory, of which a LOT is clothing.

Just sayin'.

B**ch!!! I'll have to catch up!!! Grrr....

Edited by Bagnu
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

I AM competing with one of @Cinnamon Mistwood's alt to see which one of us can make the most gorgeous AV, but we are both helping each other...Cinny, did you spill that coffee on my dress on purpose??? I just KNOW you did!!! I don't know if it will ever come out!!! Grrr....

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, Ayashe Ninetails said:

Peeve: I'm gonna need 2024 to calm down with this death thing. I get it, it comes in 3s. Are we done now?! 

Who died?