I Am Running For President Of Second Life 2022

AmberJoyBliss

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 621 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

3 hours ago, Love Zhaoying said:

I thought we were saved, when she said "close the thread", but no! I even told her how to report the thread to request it be closed. So, I agree - not serious. And it's not really Second Life related! 

By closing the thread, I meant it is time for us all to move on. Seeing I already won this election by cancelling it and declaring myself the winner without a single vote being casted, this is my ruling:

❤️ This thread now belongs to you all and you are free to use it however you see fit, granted you respect Linden Laws and Real Life laws. 

❤️ Those of you who were concerned I might end up as a tyrant, ended up being correct. 

❤️ Those of who were concerned about lack of democracy, were wrong. I am going for the "Inverted Pyramid." 

❤️ All those creative and funny attacks are proof once again, that nothing beats Second Life and it's citizens when it comes to creativity and intelligence.

❤️ I am still carrying out my initial plan to help both the citizens and Linden LAB (without the s,) to improve as much as we can, as fast as we can, and most importantly, without alienating those with low specs hardware. This becomes more important as energy prices soar. PBR is great, but so it paying the bills.

That was all, carry on as you were, the sole ruler of Amberia has spoken.

Honorable mentions:

The SL Neko Party & The President For Life.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, AmberJoyBliss said:

❤️ This thread now belongs to you all and you are free to use it 

The moment you hit "submit" the thread, it is already from everybody here who has the ability to post. And as long moderation doesn't close it, we will be able to ad content. Most likely it will derail fast and get locked, it's a real miracle it lasted for 11 pages already.

As sole and only ruler of myself, i think your dreams next time better fit in the RP section :SwingingFriends: but it was amusing.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, Alwin Alcott said:

The moment you hit "submit" the thread, it is already from everybody here who has the ability to post. And as long moderation doesn't close it, we will be able to ad content. Most likely it will derail fast and get locked, it's a real miracle it lasted for 11 pages already.

As sole and only ruler of myself, i think your dreams next time better fit in the RP section :SwingingFriends: but it was amusing.

I was being ironic to underline that Empress hubris. What no one here noticed, is that I am also very good at marketing. That this thread became so big, is not an accident. I did not expect much tbh. but the lesson here is from Gary Vee, to stay active in your own posts and reply, reply, reply and never ever take anything personally. One thing that bugs me about SL, is how much work people put into their events, businesses and things they want to share, with very little results. That is something I wish to help everyone with in-world, to grow SL to what it was at it's peak and not just empty traffic, but organic traffic that delivers results for both us who provide as well as those who enjoy logging on for that RL break and have a good time in SL.

How I reply here, is not an accident either. Gotta feed people's attention with something to think about and then react to. In sales, they call it "call to action."

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

The thing is 🤔..... 
Someone has to take command and lead us residents against the tsunami of meta hype so we Second Lifers
maintain our traditionally regal & elite positions of wirtual vorld dominance, riches & power..... THUMPS TABLE! 

I am undertaking possibly the first ever secret mission to infiltrate the personal HQ's of these vile imposters by
hiding inside a life size Matryoshka doll to be gifted, firstly, to the big Z, then trojan horsing on in and sneaking out at night to
1. Wreak havoc by squishing bananna peels 🍌 into the servers,
2. Mixing up the button code on all the e-commerce shop fronts & product pages,
3. Let loose a few rogue nitro battle bots in the Glamazon fulfillment centres, and
4. Leaving teeth marks on all the bitcoins. 😝

I mean... what... are we all just supposed to stand around l👀kin purdy for the next few millennia? 🤨
I don't think so! 🤬👿

Edited by Maryanne Solo
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

9 hours ago, Sorina Garrigus said:

except ... except ... there is no such thing as president of SL. She is joking. She might as well as be saying she is running for president of that galaxy. I am not even sure why I have to explain this. I guess you are joking as well? 

There was no such thing as debt-free and decentralised currency with widespread use, until crypto currencies came along. Not in that amount anyway.

Having that said, politics are so boring, I called it off and declared myself the sole ruler of a brand new nation, where the law is written by the people without governmental interference. I can sign or veto these laws, but otherwise not pollute the process with my personal desires.I doubt any RL nation is run like that so far, with no parliament or senate, but in the hands of the people themselves, except for now it exists. First in SL and one day in RL.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, AmberJoyBliss said:

the law is written by the people without governmental interference. ...I doubt any RL nation is run like that so far, with no parliament or senate, but in the hands of the people themselves, except for now it exists. First in SL and one day in RL.

OMG, I seriously hope not.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, bigmoe Whitfield said:

I lost :(

No no, you can still run, if you win, you might become the first in history Big Moe. You campaign well, even spam my thread here, and what you offer, the people want. Do not give up, or I come and make you fight and who knows, even win. 💪

Everyone in favour of Big Moe Whitfield running for President say aye. ❤️

Anyone who says otherwise, will be arrested and trained to vote for a candidate I can control. 😇

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 621 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.