Testing!!!!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 783 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

4 hours ago, AmberlyGrimm Littlepaws said:

Wanted to do a test to see how active the Community Forums are. I honestly never knew this area of Second Life existed. 

Swinging it back around for a moment...the forums are pretty active as you can see.   Some topics are more active than others.  Some topics have recently been disallowed (sounds much better than banned) such as politics, social justice and basically, anything not somehow related to SL or LL.  You'll probably find it more peaceful than it was just a couple weeks ago.  

With that said,  WELCOME TO THE FORUMS!!!    

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Ceka Cianci said:

I can hear my grandmother now.. I don't care what is it, use a coaster and don't spill on  my rug.

Just wanted to say this is totally SL related. I have a rug in my SL home, I would hate to have it spilled on.

You might think, oh you can just rezz a new one. Well no, maybe I can’t. Do you know my rugs? Do you know me? 

I love my Second Life rugs.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Charolotte Caxton said:

Just wanted to say this is totally SL related. I have a rug in my SL home, I would hate to have it spilled on.

You might think, oh you can just rezz a new one. Well no, maybe I can’t. Do you know my rugs? Do you know me? 

I love my Second Life rugs.

I just pictured trying to explain that to my grandmother.. She is so untouched by today that when I use today's terms, it will sometimes have me in tears laughing  trying to explain things of today to her..

The more she say's things like, well I don't see what's so damn funny. The more harder it is to keep trying to explain and not laugh.. Then my grandfather will sum it up in like one line and she will get what I was trying to say.. But only then will she crack a smile and  get why I was laughing. tell me I'm  so goofy and  then big hugs and I love you's..

sometimes I wonder if she does understand and just likes making me laugh to that point of tears..

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Ceka Cianci said:

I just pictured trying to explain that to my grandmother.. She is so untouched by today that when I use today's terms, it will sometimes have me in tears laughing  trying to explain things of today to her..

The more she say's things like, well I don't see what's so damn funny. The more harder it is to keep trying to explain and not laugh.. Then my grandfather will sum it up in like one line and she will get what I was trying to say.. But only then will she crack a smile and  get why I was laughing. tell me I'm  so goofy and  then big hugs and I love you's..

sometimes I wonder if she does understand and just likes making me laugh to that point of tears..

That’s adorable, Ceka. Probably a bit of both, watching you laugh was probably fun :)

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Rowan Amore said:

Swinging it back around for a moment...the forums are pretty active as you can see.   Some topics are more active than others.  Some topics have recently been disallowed (sounds much better than banned) such as politics, social justice and basically, anything not somehow related to SL or LL.  You'll probably find it more peaceful than it was just a couple weeks ago.  

With that said,  WELCOME TO THE FORUMS!!!    

Thank youuu!! ♥ So, say for myself, I blog, would I be able to upload my photos onto here as well ? Learning, and don't want to upload anything I'm not supposed to here. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sid Nagy said:

If this thread still lives tomorrow after office hours, I might return posting here on these forums.
😂

Hopefully the OP read the guide lines posted on top of this sub-forum!

I have a feeling it''ll hit File 13 in the Mod area!

I have seen some in world post "Tests" in a group or 3.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, AmberlyGrimm Littlepaws said:

Thank youuu!! ♥ So, say for myself, I blog, would I be able to upload my photos onto here as well ? Learning, and don't want to upload anything I'm not supposed to here. 

There are several picture thread in the Avatar section.  They will remove anything which looks like a blog however.  You can link the picture back to your Flickr which I do and you can also use a link to your blog in your signature line.which is what many people do.

https://community.secondlife.com/forums/topic/405992-how-does-your-avatar-look-today/

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Madelaine McMasters said:

I wonder if there are gender reveal thingies in the marketplace that work in damage-enabled areas.

I've got a balloon-drop thingy that rezzes and drops hella physics balloons, not sure / don't remember if you can color them, but all that fizzyx should count as damnage.

Edited by Love Zhaoying
  • Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 783 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.