Something New?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 731 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

12 minutes ago, Coffee Pancake said:

Yup, sounds like the bake servers are getting some love.

I suspect that if you don't get dressed (in a way that requires an avatar bake), or only switch to a previously worn saved outfit, you won't be affected.

Bad assumption. When we login or change appearance the avatar is re-baked. The baked composite texture is only kept for a limited time when not being used.

"We will be performing Scheduled Maintenance on our Agent Appearance Service on Thursday, April 28th, starting at 9:00 AM PDT. While this maintenance is in progress, avatars may fail to rez correctly and there could be other issues relating to avatar appearance. Please monitor this blog for updates."

First time I've ever heard of an "Agent Appearance Service". But I just know that on Thursday I'm going to look like...ribbit_001.thumb.png.89d5c4b48573f6f79f22b5a588010666.png

• Haha 12

26 minutes ago, Lindal Kidd said:

"We will be performing Scheduled Maintenance on our Agent Appearance Service on Thursday, April 28th, starting at 9:00 AM PDT. While this maintenance is in progress, avatars may fail to rez correctly and there could be other issues relating to avatar appearance. Please monitor this blog for updates."

First time I've ever heard of an "Agent Appearance Service". But I just know that on Thursday I'm going to look like...ribbit_001.thumb.png.89d5c4b48573f6f79f22b5a588010666.png

Oh no! Someone perma-deformed PermaRuth!

• Haha 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 731 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.