Looking for a skin similar to this

ejohara

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 761 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I'm returning to SL after a while and would like to update my avatar. I've visited a few shops but can't quite find what I'm looking for. Please would someone recommend to me a shop where I might find a skin similar to this? Thanks!

https://64.media.tumblr.com/3a1e806f1511ef929ffe57bf973a0ff4/c25f7c9cc9f3e5b3-22/s500x750/5310e50660b32238dfa0a16abf6da6785ef89d8c.jpg

If you get the shape  and some features close to her, you shouldn't have too much problem finding a skin for that look..

Find a similar hair and  then do the liner and lashes and eyes close to hers with similar brows..

Also test out different brow shapes as well.. Those will make a big difference..

To be honest, The skin is probably the simplest part  and you may end up passing over a bunch of them without your features being close to hers first ..

Edited by Ceka Cianci

Thanks everyone, for your suggestions!

I'm testing the waters with Amara Beauty's Alena skin and this is as far as I've gotten. My adaptation isn't quite right and I welcome any feedback!

Edited by ejohara

You've done an amazing job there. Maybe the eyes need to be just a touch more wide set, just a tiny bit narrower, add some freckles but really subtle (that's tricky though - most you can buy are not subtle at all) and maybe the mouth just a touch wider. All of those are tiny tweaks though.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 761 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.