What head and skin?

CMacEgan

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 784 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

K7eZ7YF.jpgPlease recommend to me a head/skin combo to simulate this girl. I have Lelutka Avalon, Genus classic/strong, and Catwa Catya.

I have tried Glam Affair, Skinnery, Traditional Face, Amara Beauty, 7 Deadly Skins, Deetalez, and Eudora Beauty.

i can’t seem to find the right skin much less the right head to go with it. I can buy a new head if needed.

Edited by CMacEgan

Many years ago,  I wanted an avatar that looked just like Michelle Pfeiffer.   I looked everywhere...  and finally paid someone to make one.   The custom skin/shape combo did not look much like Michelle Pfeiffer,  and I have never seen one that does.

More recently,   I was looking for one that looked like GOT,   Khaleesi .....      didn't find that either.

I'll be interested to see if you can find one this way. :)  

2 hours ago, Aebleskiver Thibedeau said:

Not Found.

Thank you!

2 hours ago, Rowan Amore said:

Regardless of which head/skin combo you find, you'll probably have to do some editing to get that look.  It's kind of a generic look, IMO.

I’m happy to edit. If you can recommend a skin I can do the rest :)

1 hour ago, Cali Souther said:

Many years ago,  I wanted an avatar that looked just like Michelle Pfeiffer.   I looked everywhere...  and finally paid someone to make one.   The custom skin/shape combo did not look much like Michelle Pfeiffer,  and I have never seen one that does.

More recently,   I was looking for one that looked like GOT,   Khaleesi .....      didn't find that either.

I'll be interested to see if you can find one this way. :)  

In the discount section at Amara Beauty there is a skin called Emi based on Khaleesi!

52 minutes ago, Rowan Amore said:

Check what's available at the Skin Fair, too.

SHOPPING GUIDE - Juniper Events

Thanks!

13 minutes ago, CMacEgan said:

I’m happy to edit. If you can recommend a skin I can do the rest :)

What I meant was, the look is very similar to many skins I've seen around.  The looks will be dependent more on how you edit the head than a particular skin.  There are skins here that with the right head and editing will look similar to what you have pictured.  

Annie Jolifaunt. | Flickr

For example.   I'm wearing this skin

FREE XMAS GIFT <3

On a different head, different shade, it looks like this

5741ede4d6b965ea2ed699831244470f.png.b879779cc90f2618b187aa7616dc53a9.png

Edited by Rowan Amore
  • Like 1

Try Ds'Elles Judith skin. The look of it on LeLutka Lilly is similar, but you can likely adjust your Avalon head to work just as well. 

EDIT: Be sure to try a demo, because this is not an EvoX skin, and I can't recall whether Avalon can be set to work with Evo skins. 

Edited by Sylvia Tamalyn

2 minutes ago, Cali Souther said:

Sylvia,  thank you :) and .... Forgive me for being a perma-noob,  but I can't find that in search ... YS&YS ....   do they have another name?

Here ya go! I might have left out a * or two.. lol    https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/DEMO-YSYS-Khaly-Skin-Applier-For-Catwa-Heads/12577858

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

Dang you are fast!!!!!  LOL

I found it with a Google search ...     I have a hard time finding many things in the Firestorm search.....      (shrugs)     thanks again!!!

• Like 1

On 4/8/2022 at 11:03 PM, blissfulbreeze said:

@Cali Souther did you end up finding a winner skin? I'd love to see your final updated look!

I found a great skin,  and sent the creator a notecard asking if they sold a shape,  but never heard back.  I tried to adjust the shape on the demo skin,  but I don't think I'll ever get the look I want that way - no talent with sliders! :)

Thanks for asking!   If I do manage it - will be sure to post pics!!  

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 784 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.