How Do You Know When the Inworld Economy is Hurting?

Prokofy Neva

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 823 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

8 minutes ago, Silent Mistwalker said:

Oh. I'm sorry. I was thinking about all those people who want a Belli home but can't get one because people with multiple premium accounts can't be satisfied with just two homes, they have to have as many as they have premium accounts.

Is there a thread that was opened recently where people were complaining that they aren't able to get a house in Bellisseria? I think I missed that. 

If I abandoned my house right now I guarantee you I would have a house in two minutes tops. Might not be the one I want but I'd for sure get one.

No one twisted your words. You literally said if someone owned more than two Bellisseria houses you wouldn't want to be friends with them.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Sam1 Bellisserian said:

No one twisted your words. You literally said if someone owned more than two Bellisseria houses you wouldn't want to be friends with them.

That is NOT what I said.  Go pick a fight with someone else. 

Edited by Silent Mistwalker

Almost all types of Bellisseria houses are easy to get. I can know, I hopped around quite a lot for my business.
Only Stilt ones in general are a bit harder to get. The ones completely in the water might take a few days, if refreshing the website isn't your fulltime job.
Even real fancy situated ones come and go on the website, although you never know in advance if it is the case and of course what is thought of as fancy varies per person.

Edited by Sid Nagy
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, Sam1 Bellisserian said:

Is there a thread that was opened recently where people were complaining that they aren't able to get a house in Bellisseria? I think I missed that. 

If I abandoned my house right now I guarantee you I would have a house in two minutes tops. Might not be the one I want but I'd for sure get one.

The only type of home I haven't been able to get was a houseboat.  I've had all the others mostly just to get the content packs.  Partial to the log homes and the landscaping around them.

• Like 1

Just now, Rowan Amore said:

The only type of home I haven't been able to get was a houseboat.  I've had all the others mostly just to get the content packs.  Partial to the log homes and the landscaping around them.

I've had them all and I have all the content packs. :) Interestingly though, I only have one premium account and I still managed to get all of them multiple times.

I also keep going back to the log homes.  Like you I just like the landscaping and serene feel it has. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Sam1 Bellisserian said:

I've had them all and I have all the content packs. :) Interestingly though, I only have one premium account and I still managed to get all of them multiple times.

I also keep going back to the log homes.  Like you I just like the landscaping and serene feel it has. 

I gave an old account premium since I didn't want to give up my mainland on Rowan.  I was able to get those homes in less than 2 months.  I'm not too concerned about not having the houseboat content.  I rarely do a water themed home so no great loss.

• Like 1

On 1/19/2022 at 9:04 PM, Tarani Tempest said:

I personally think you should spend how you feel is right for you.  I do not think that continuing to shop the sales is harming anyone.  I do think that is good for consumers and designers be aware of how the economy is effecting SL in both good and bad ways.

Sales events are both; good and bad.  They absolutely do keep the Ls flowing which is a good thing. They are also driving down prices.  Good for some, maybe not so good for others.  This is a time will only tell type situations.

As a designer, I need to sink or swim, and that is ultimately up to me to figure out.  As a consumer, your "job" is to spend your Ls exactly how you see fit, what you can afford and what you feel is worth your Ls.  That is all you can do :)

And quite frankly, Thank you for thinking about it all

Thank you @Tarani Tempest what a lovely answer! 💖

On 1/21/2022 at 9:21 AM, Silent Mistwalker said:

You must not be aware of the number of people in Belli that have more than one account and thus more than one Belli home. Some of them have several Belli homes. IMO, LL should limit individuals to no more than 2 Belli homes simultaneously per individual, not account. At least until such time as they have built enough regions to cover the current demand.

I understand wanting more than one Belli home, but the greediness of owning more than two Belli homes doesn't look good on the person and tells me you really aren't the kind of person I'd want to be friends.

What difference does that make? Each of those accounts has to be premium at a minimum cost of $37/year each ($100 minus the $63 you get back as L$ stipend if you actually saved all of that). LL still gets the money regardless.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 823 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.