Global Selling law and order

Maximetron

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 916 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I really concerned about the message i received today. It was from a law office. It was enforcemet proceedings. Would be possible Linden Lab or other partners like Tilia actively send these kind cases directly to seller without any attention message for any mistake?

56 minutes ago, Maximetron said:

I really concerned about the message i received today. It was from a law office. It was enforcemet proceedings. Would be possible Linden Lab or other partners like Tilia actively send these kind cases directly to seller without any attention message for any mistake?

could be a scammer

suggest you file a Support Ticket with Linden to find out if they know anything about the matter

3 hours ago, Maximetron said:

Google the name of the law firm too.

First question would be: did you get a message in SL or a signed letter on your RL address?
I probably live in a other country then you and haven't had any issues related to SL, but to quote my lawyer on other cases: "if you don't sign for it, i don't need to see it as it doesn't matter".

Edited by bobsknief Orsini

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 916 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.