Second life temporarily banned me

RedeyEclipse

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1022 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

19 answers to this question

3 minutes ago, RedeyEclipse said:

They never told me why i was banned and i think that i reported alot of racism yet they did nothing and i believe i am being Targeted 

If this is an actual ban from SL - and not just an inworld ban from a specific region by a region owner - have you checked your email associated with your account?   Be sure to check the email's spam folder as well in case the email filtering mis-classifies the email from LL. 

In regards to having reported a lot of racism "yet they did nothing" if these reports were abuse reports submitted to LL, there really is not any way for you to know whether or not anything was done, or what their action was - LL does not provide any feedback or update on the action which they do or do not take on abuse reports.    

In regards to being targeted,  there is not any way for subjects of abuse reports submitted to LL to know who filed the reports, so I don't see how any reports you may have filed would lead to someone targeting you.  Additionally, LL does their own investigations of abuses reported in order to verify or confirm for themselves the allegations that were reported. 

23 minutes ago, MoiraKathleen said:

If this is an actual ban from SL - and not just an inworld ban from a specific region by a region owner - have you checked your email associated with your account?   Be sure to check the email's spam folder as well in case the email filtering mis-classifies the email from LL. 

In regards to having reported a lot of racism "yet they did nothing" if these reports were abuse reports submitted to LL, there really is not any way for you to know whether or not anything was done, or what their action was - LL does not provide any feedback or update on the action which they do or do not take on abuse reports.    

In regards to being targeted,  there is not any way for subjects of abuse reports submitted to LL to know who filed the reports, so I don't see how any reports you may have filed would lead to someone targeting you.  Additionally, LL does their own investigations of abuses reported in order to verify or confirm for themselves the allegations that were reported. 

Yeah it was in my spam folder and they said i was harrassing people x.x WHY AINT EVERYONE ELSE BANNED YET

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, RedeyEclipse said:

WHY AINT EVERYONE ELSE BANNED YET

as soon you create a AR and click "send"  it's out of your hands, and should forget it, you'r job is not to control Linden support. They can see more than you, check more than you, and can have another vision than you, wich results in something different than you want.

Edited by Alwin Alcott

Yeah it was in my spam folder and they said i was harrassing people

Well, there you have it, then.  Relax during your time out and don't harass anybody when you can get back in.  And don't fret about what might happen to other people.  😉

4 minutes ago, Rolig Loon said:

Well, there you have it, then.  Relax during your time out and don't harass anybody when you can get back in.  And don't fret about what might happen to other people.  😉

They are harrassing me back yet lindens let them off the hook blaming me cuz i dont snitch it all good

5 minutes ago, Alwin Alcott said:

as soon you create a AR and click "send"  it's out of your hands, and should forget it, you'r job is not to control Linden support. They can see more than you, check more than you, and can have another vision than you, wich results in something different than you want.

What does this even mean that they see everything yet ignores people who apperently subscribe to their simulation this is obviously favoritism

They are harrassing me back yet lindens let them off the hook blaming me cuz i dont snitch it all good

Apparently, whatever they did is either not considered Harassment in LL's eyes or they haven't finished investigating your ARs. 

In any case, they apparently do view something that you did as Harassment - thus the ban.

Continue whining about the short-term ban and it could end up being long-term or even permanent.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 2

Just now, LittleMe Jewell said:

Apparently, whatever they did is either not considered Harassment in LL's eyes or they haven't finish investigating your ARs. 

In any case, they apparently do view something that you did as Harassment - thus the ban.

Continue whining about the short-term ban and it could end up being long-term or even permanent.

Wow ok 👌 ty for that information

51 minutes ago, RedeyEclipse said:

Yeah its fine i see whats going on a bunch of people spam reported me 

Just because a bunch of reports about you came in does not automatically cause a ban.  If they all had chat logs of your behavior, all consistent with each other, than LL bases their decision on those.  LL also knows when something was not said.  All that chat is available to LL to check.

5 minutes ago, Rowan Amore said:

Just because a bunch of reports about you came in does not automatically cause a ban.  If they all had chat logs of your behavior, all consistent with each other, than LL bases their decision on those.  LL also knows when something was not said.  All that chat is available to LL to check.

Yeah they showed me what i did i showed chatlogs and personal information which i not going to deny but what can i say people gave it to me and it should be considered my chatlogs too but whatever

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, RedeyEclipse said:

Yeah they showed me what i did i showed chatlogs and personal information which i not going to deny but what can i say people gave it to me and it should be considered my chatlogs too but whatever

You may want to familiarize yourself a little more with the SL Terms and Conditions (there's a link at the very bottom of this page) so that when you are allowed back in, you'll be a little more clear about what is or is not allowed in terms of sharing other's chat logs or personal information.

If you find yourself in a situation inworld where the conversation or message from others is bothering you, the best thing to do is to mute/block those people, and also perhaps move on to different locations where people are friendlier.  SL is a very big place with many, many different areas and venues to visit and hang out at.

47 minutes ago, MoiraKathleen said:

You may want to familiarize yourself a little more with the SL Terms and Conditions (there's a link at the very bottom of this page) so that when you are allowed back in, you'll be a little more clear about what is or is not allowed in terms of sharing other's chat logs or personal information.

If you find yourself in a situation inworld where the conversation or message from others is bothering you, the best thing to do is to mute/block those people, and also perhaps move on to different locations where people are friendlier.  SL is a very big place with many, many different areas and venues to visit and hang out at.

I appreciate you helping me out ty

some advise I've learned over my 14 years here.  do not disclose what others tells you or give you about other people or themselves,  LL has rules in place for such and do take action upon it if they find it's been handed out.   Sometimes we learn lessons the hardware,  I know I have over 14 years with certain actions I've done.

9 hours ago, bigmoe Whitfield said:

some advise I've learned over my 14 years here.  do not disclose what others tells you or give you about other people or themselves,  LL has rules in place for such and do take action upon it if they find it's been handed out.   Sometimes we learn lessons the hardware,  I know I have over 14 years with certain actions I've done.

C.c it is what it is

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1022 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.